• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our Reality is Angelical

Dicequa

Our Reality is Angelical. Notice in the Music, Culture, Movies, People, Politics, everywhere. It started in 2012. I am a big part of it. God is in and of this World. Amazing things are to come...

Our Reality is Angelical. Notice in the Music, Culture, Movies, People, Politics, everywhere. It started in 2012. I am a big part of it. God is in and of this World. Amazing things are to come...
Will you please elaborate on what you mean? The only thing that I am aware ofbthat happened in 2012 was that the earth finished it's 10,000 year wobble cycle which over the course of the cycle the north star changes slightly, and the only reason this is is significat is because no society has grown to the point that ours have and have survived through the end of the cycle, so in effect it was a sort of Y2K scenario where no one knew what would happen. And the only thing that is coming in the future is the time when the Gods and our warrior brothers and sisters who wait for us in Valhalla by Odin's side shall battle all the demons and those who fell with them will due battle and only a few shall survive, while after the battle is done the nine realms will be made new by God. Also, here's hoping I see some of you in His great Mead hall when His horn calls us to lay down our arms one last time.