• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

oh boy...Fake body count...prop moves (facepalm)

MyM

Now, someone tell me, can one really trust the media!!

You can clearly, I mean clearly see the body THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD, MOVE AND PULL THE BAG OVER HIM....

Reporter is reporting and the PROPS are supposed to be dead people but the one in the front moved! You can see it clear as day him trying to pull the bag over himself.

LIES AND MORE LIES. UKRANIAN HEALTH MINISTRY...maybe yall can find it online ...it is ridiculous.

wonder why now lol

wonder if i can send it through profile if anyone wants to try dunno

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Now, someone tell me, can one really trust the media!!

You can clearly, I mean clearly see the body THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD, MOVE AND PULL THE BAG OVER HIM....

Reporter is reporting and the PROPS are supposed to be dead people but the one in the front moved! You can see it clear as day him trying to pull the bag over himself.

LIES AND MORE LIES. UKRANIAN HEALTH MINISTRY...maybe yall can find it online ...it is ridiculous.

wonder why now lol

wonder if i can send it through profile if anyone wants to try dunno
Russia has the fake media...everything about the war in Ukraine is Putin and russian military fault....

PureX

Veteran Member
Stories without pictures don't get as much attention. And none at all on tv. So when they don't have actual images, they dig some up out of their files.

This doesn't mean the story is false. It just means the images are representational, as opposed to actual. Being skeptical doesn't mean we have to be cynical.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Stories without pictures don't get as much attention. And none at all on tv. So when they don't have actual images, they dig some up out of their files.

This doesn't mean the story is false. It just means the images are representational, as opposed to actual. Being skeptical doesn't mean we have to be cynical.
:cool:

Beautifully phrased

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Taking something unrelated and then claiming that it's "representational" doesn't make it proof or evidence.

PureX

Veteran Member
Taking something unrelated and then claiming that it's "representational" doesn't make it proof or evidence.
Evidence is everywhere. The story itself is evidence. Proof is impossible unless you accept it as such. And neither of these indicate truth. Nor do they negate it.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Evidence is everywhere. The story itself is evidence. Proof is impossible unless you accept it as such. And neither of these indicate truth. Nor do they negate it.
So you believe this military conflict to be a vast, convoluted hoax/conspiracy?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Ukraine invasion: False claims the war is a hoax go viral (Scroll down to Moving Corpse)

Some are easily pleased. :rolleyes:
This item came from the BBC website, which is the first site I tend to check. I wouldn't say it was always right or had a completely neutral position on anything, but after seven decades I've found the BBC in general tends to tell the truth much more than it ever tells any lies, and it also does tend to thoroughly check any sources of information - much more important now we are all online. I also obviously look elsewhere for news, and noting any bias likely. It seems obvious to most of us that we, and the Russian people, can hardly trust a word coming from official Russian sources or so often their supporters, given that the war itself was based on a lie.

But obviously we, those opposed to the Russian invasion, will be producing as much propaganda (even if truthful) as Putin's mob, like photos of pretty little girls who have been killed by his weapons. Each side will hope to inflame as much anger against the other. Fortunately we have a head start on this because it was an unprovoked barbaric invasion. :oops:

Last edited: