• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New to RF

Amenuel

Hello,

I just joined the forum as a way to promote and discuss my perception of faith, obviously without forcing anyone to think the way I do. I participate on two other forums besides this whereof one is my own, which I created since my perception was not compatible with the other forum and I could not express myself freely on it.

It may be hard to describe my faith, but I consider it to be the real perception on the often called Abrahamic faiths which ones I deem to be from moderately to gravely misrepresented depending on the "sect", i.e. Christianity, Judaism and Islam including their respective denominations. The one Abrahamic faith that is most closely related to the true perception is Christianity where they speak of "son" of God, but the misrepresentation is that they make Jesus the exclusive "son" of God despite that he speaks of everyone who do like him as the "children" of the Father.

Some people call my faith a type of "New Age" which I am not sure of and what I stand for has not been influenced by anyone within "New Age" but it is the Bible and Quran that have moved me towards what I stand for. Quran in my interpretation is very different from mainstream Islam and I have spent the last 6 months closely examining it and decipher it independently from biased influence. I do not call myself Muslim nor have anything to do with the sect Islam and I have more in common with most Christians. My research on Quran has caused some irritation among traditional Muslims and caused my transfer to an own forum.

What my faith stands for is hinted at in the Bible when God says to Moses "I am who am I" and in Jesus' expression "I am in the Father and the Father in me". Both classical expressions reveal pretty much everything there is to know about the nature of God. We are to be 'I AM' ourselves or in third-person as in the word usually bound to Islam which is Allah which is misinterpreted but is actually a grammatical word for 'Who Is'. God, whose "name/address" is Rabb in Arabic, is included in a kind of 'Who Is' unity and it is "Allah" that is the summarized phenomenon of "I am in the Father and the Father in me" and "I am who am I". This reasoning is rejected by a majority of people no matter how sensible it may sound. One reason could be because it is extremely esoteric to understand how this union may work in practice.

I am also sure that a bunch of malicious clerics and scholars in the past sat down and perverted what the scriptures said even to the point changing meanings of Semitic words. The Bible and Quran are to a wide extent written in either Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic which are more closely related to each other than people may think.

Additionally, I have found signs in the book of Isaiah in the Bible containing a prophecy that has not yet been fulfilled but is being fulfilled right now. The Bible speaks of Quran in it, but it indirectly speaks of a work that needs to be "folded". As many of us already know, Isaiah wrote in a riddle-like language with many parables. When the "folded" work is complete, the sealed instruction is supposed to be kept among disciples. Quran is the instruction. Quran is more an instruction for a preacher/teacher than a book of religious laws and is intended as an eye-opener for people. Quran does help more with how to hold a pedagogically and psychologically correct lecture than open threats from God with Hell for not believing in Him. Much of my methodology is taken from it, its rightful interpretation.

Be safe
Amenuel

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

We're just now serving breakfast.
Join us!
th

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Hello,

I just joined the forum as a way to promote and discuss my perception of faith, obviously without forcing anyone to think the way I do. I participate on two other forums besides this whereof one is my own, which I created since my perception was not compatible with the other forum and I could not express myself freely on it.

It may be hard to describe my faith, but I consider it to be the real perception on the often called Abrahamic faiths which ones I deem to be from moderately to gravely misrepresented depending on the "sect", i.e. Christianity, Judaism and Islam including their respective denominations. The one Abrahamic faith that is most closely related to the true perception is Christianity where they speak of "son" of God, but the misrepresentation is that they make Jesus the exclusive "son" of God despite that he speaks of everyone who do like him as the "children" of the Father.

Some people call my faith a type of "New Age" which I am not sure of and what I stand for has not been influenced by anyone within "New Age" but it is the Bible and Quran that have moved me towards what I stand for. Quran in my interpretation is very different from mainstream Islam and I have spent the last 6 months closely examining it and decipher it independently from biased influence. I do not call myself Muslim nor have anything to do with the sect Islam and I have more in common with most Christians. My research on Quran has caused some irritation among traditional Muslims and caused my transfer to an own forum.

What my faith stands for is hinted at in the Bible when God says to Moses "I am who am I" and in Jesus' expression "I am in the Father and the Father in me". Both classical expressions reveal pretty much everything there is to know about the nature of God. We are to be 'I AM' ourselves or in third-person as in the word usually bound to Islam which is Allah which is misinterpreted but is actually a grammatical word for 'Who Is'. God, whose "name/address" is Rabb in Arabic, is included in a kind of 'Who Is' unity and it is "Allah" that is the summarized phenomenon of "I am in the Father and the Father in me" and "I am who am I". This reasoning is rejected by a majority of people no matter how sensible it may sound. One reason could be because it is extremely esoteric to understand how this union may work in practice.

I am also sure that a bunch of malicious clerics and scholars in the past sat down and perverted what the scriptures said even to the point changing meanings of Semitic words. The Bible and Quran are to a wide extent written in either Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic which are more closely related to each other than people may think.

Additionally, I have found signs in the book of Isaiah in the Bible containing a prophecy that has not yet been fulfilled but is being fulfilled right now. The Bible speaks of Quran in it, but it indirectly speaks of a work that needs to be "folded". As many of us already know, Isaiah wrote in a riddle-like language with many parables. When the "folded" work is complete, the sealed instruction is supposed to be kept among disciples. Quran is the instruction. Quran is more an instruction for a preacher/teacher than a book of religious laws and is intended as an eye-opener for people. Quran does help more with how to hold a pedagogically and psychologically correct lecture than open threats from God with Hell for not believing in Him. Much of my methodology is taken from it, its rightful interpretation.

Be safe
Amenuel
Peace be on you. Welcome.

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
Hello,

Be safe
Amenuel
Well there is a lot to go through there, and I don't really know how to answer. But welcome to RF. It sounds like it might be nice talking to you :)

Laika

Premium Member
hey Amenuel. just so you know you can't proselytise on RF (I think it's meant to keep the peace between belief groups so they don't try and compete with each other) but otherwise you are free to debate, discuss and share your ideas. there are only a handful of rules and limits on what you can say here so you should be fine. I hope you will enjoy your time here and I look forward to your posts. Welcome to RF. :)

Amenuel

Thanks.

Well I am not really recruiting any people actively even though in case they are interested I can tell more. There is no religion really to recruit to and I have no religion in that regard myself. I think a religious fixation is just like a curse and a trap for mankind. In that case it is more that I try to drive people away from religions but to yet have a spiritual mind.

I know I refer to Abraham but I could as well refer to Jesus, Buddha, Dalai Lamah, Moses and you name it. To me the spiritual part is important and not all the strange behavior commonly associated with religious belief.

I can criticize for example Christianity and Islam constructively, but I suppose this is allowed on the forum.

Personally I find truth in virtually all religions but they all lack in their comprehension and have added strange elements due to superstition, mostly giving in to the instinct of their body. I call a strong fixation and separation of the God phenomenon to be caused by such.

Be safe
Amenuel

Laika

Premium Member
Thanks.

Well I am not really recruiting any people actively even though in case they are interested I can tell more. There is no religion really to recruit to and I have no religion in that regard myself. I think a religious fixation is just like a curse and a trap for mankind. In that case it is more that I try to drive people away from religions but to yet have a spiritual mind.

I know I refer to Abraham but I could as well refer to Jesus, Buddha, Dalai Lamah, Moses and you name it. To me the spiritual part is important and not all the strange behavior commonly associated with religious belief.

I can criticize for example Christianity and Islam constructively, but I suppose this is allowed on the forum.

Personally I find truth in virtually all religions but they all lack in their comprehension and have added strange elements due to superstition, mostly giving in to the instinct of their body. I call a strong fixation and separation of the God phenomenon to be caused by such.

Be safe
Amenuel

Well said. :)