• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My truth

King Phenomenon

I’ve posted threads supporting Palestine and Israel. I don’t think I’ve been fully honest with myself to be honest with you. I don’t really know which side to support. There’s so many people that support each side it’s hard to decipher the truth, so as of now I’m going to begin to turn my head the other way and not care. See that’s what happens to one when the truth becomes so convoluted by bickering groups. I care about innocent people getting hurt, that’s about it, but as far as supporting one side or the other, I don’t think so. I’m not going to pretend like I know. Oh well. That’s my truth. Y’all take care.

Last edited:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I’ve posted threads supporting Palestine and Israel. I don’t think I’ve been fully honest with myself to be honest with you. I don’t really know which side to support. There’s so many people that support each side it’s hard to decipher the truth, so as of now I’m going to begin to turn my head the other way and not care. See that’s what happens to one when the truth becomes so convoluted by bickering groups. I care about innocent people getting hurt, that’s about it, but as far as supporting one side or the other, I don’t think so. I’m not going to pretend like I know. Oh well. That’s my truth. Y’all take care.

Cool. I think that's very bold of you.

That being said, I can kind of understand where you're coming from - you just cared a lot, and also cared about truth.