• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Life Cycle Here Has Ended

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Are you jealous?
I brought you warm Bud Lite cuz I thought you Brits liked that.
I drank it without comment so as to be polite, but that's possibly what gave me the impression that you might be.... you know.... a bit... well ... parsimonious?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
A friend of mine went on vacation to England last year and commented on the beer there. He described it as "warm, stale and strong. "
We don't give away our 'real-ale' secrets to tourists and day-trippers. Our landlords have special barrels of Badger-Brew for 'em.... You'll know it by the very small writing under the Badger's-Behind logo, 'England's Best, the World's Worst'! :p

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Who are you again??

I mean... um... your place is preserved here. You are welcome to come back again anytime you wish.

Parchment

Today is a new day, a new beginning, a brand new experience of living. In my belief system my brief respite was a time of death and renewal and paradox on the true New Year in my mind.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Today is a new day, a new beginning, a brand new experience of living. In my belief system my brief respite was a time of death and renewal and paradox on the true New Year in my mind.
If you'd have been a Christian, you'd have been back after 3 days.