• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masters Thesis - Religion, Spirituality, and Closeness to God

Hello all,

My name is Toby and I am a student from Monash University Australia who is completing a Masters in Psychology degree. As part of this degree, I have to complete a minor research thesis. I am doing my research on the relationship between Religion, Spirituality, and Closeness to God. I require volunteers to complete a short survey (no more than 5 minutes) which is confidential and requires NO identifying information.

I cannot post the link to the survey (until I have made 15 posts, which is fair) but if you are interested (and over 18), please let me know and I can send you the link in a private message.

I would like to point out that this purely part of my course and involves no financial incentives for myself. I have an external link because I have had to use survey software to develop my survey. I am happy to answer any questions about my research too.

Kindest regards,

Toby Mizzi

Thanks again everybody. Didn't expect such a good response quickly. In fact, most forums have not allowed me to do this, even though it is in no way related to profit or advertising.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Glad to help.

And please stick around and join in some of the conversations on the board.

Hello all,

My name is Toby and I am a student from Monash University Australia who is completing a Masters in Psychology degree. As part of this degree, I have to complete a minor research thesis. I am doing my research on the relationship between Religion, Spirituality, and Closeness to God. I require volunteers to complete a short survey (no more than 5 minutes) which is confidential and requires NO identifying information.

Here is the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CF7WSFT

I would like to point out that this purely part of my course and involves no financial incentives for myself. I have an external link because I have had to use survey software to develop my survey. I am happy to answer any questions about my research too.

Kindest regards,

Toby Mizzi

I am not sure how to edit the original post but here is the link

Can someone explain to me how to add a signature. I have worked out avatars, but cannot find any information on sigs. I am assuming such a privledge somes with time. Frubals to whoever can assist me.

Faithfreedom

i gotta change my avatar
Can someone explain to me how to add a signature. I have worked out avatars, but cannot find any information on sigs. I am assuming such a privledge somes with time. Frubals to whoever can assist me.

To qualify for the ability to put in a signature, you need to have at least 15 posts (iirc)
and have at least 6,000 frubals, and at the moment, everyone's frubal power is set at 1 - which means it will be a long time before new people can create a signature.

However, the technical staff is trying to resolve the issue to reduce the requirement.