• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leave of Absence

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Because of my temper and rudeness, and because I'm not being the person here that I want to be, I have decided to take a leave of absence from posting here for at least one month. I am ashamed of my hurtful words, and I apologize to anyone I've offended, and there are several people in particular that I have in mind. I hope that when I return I'll have my head screwed on right and not get so ramped-up angry.

Shalom, and I hope to see you in September.
Me'tis

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Whatever may be motivating you, I expect and hope that you will soon feel confident enough to return.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Because of my temper and rudeness, and because I'm not being the person here that I want to be, I have decided to take a leave of absence from posting here for at least one month. I am ashamed of my hurtful words, and I apologize to anyone I've offended, and there are several people in particular that I have in mind. I hope that when I return I'll have my head screwed on right and not get so ramped-up angry.

Me'tis
Hey! you get back here right now!
you are one of the few sane voices we have around here!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member

Me'tis
I hope you don't feel too badly for too long. I think you are usually a careful speaker, and that's why you feel bad about making mistakes.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
If you are Jewish, please join in again soon. The Jewish voice is very important in the world to share cultural and historical insight!

Laika

Premium Member
Best of luck Metis. The internet does things to people's heads so your not alone and shouldn't feel ashamed. :)

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Me'tis

Hey, I never took any of it personally. Come on back.

Marisa

Me'tis
Enjoy yourself, and relax. I'll miss engaging with you, and look forward to your return!

Awoon

Me'tis

So, if you come back, you wont be the real you? I'd rather be the real me and get Banned, then apologize for being me in this forum. This place promotes phoniness.