• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kyle

snazzykyle

seeking metacognition
Good morning to everyone,

My name is Kyle. I am a 23 year old college student from Ohio, USA. I will graduate in April 2016 with my doctorate of pharmacy. My religious knowledge is better than the average, but still quite minimal. Currently, I term myself as an "agnostic Christian." By this I mean that I do not believe that any person can know truth, but I choose to believe that the Christian faith is true because it benefits my way of living and outlook on life. I went to a private non-denominational Christian high school, and a private university. As I approach my college graduation, I find it important to expand my religious knowledge and define a worldview that I can carry with me through my adult life.

And meet some cool people and make friends, I guess. :wink:

Sees

Dragonslayer
Welcome to the forums Kyle :) I'm from Ohio as well and hope you enjoy yourself here on RF.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Greetings Kyle!
I can get behind Christian agnostic.
I grew up Christian. That culture is not going away. It is the various theological claims I just can't believe.
Welcome to RF.
Tom

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Welcome aboard :D

I'm an Arab and still learning English so maybe you could help me with a medical terminology. Any idea if there is a slang/layman word for the meningitis?