• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam is the biggest boon to Zionism

Tumah

Veteran Member
Reading through Jewish world news it occurs to me, that probably the biggest factor today causing Jews around the world to move to Israel is Islamic terrorism. After the France attack, the Ministry of Absorption was asked to prepare for a big influx of immigrants from France. And now I just read an article about ̶B̶a̶g̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶D̶a̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶s̶- Belgians and Danes making there way here due to terrorist threats there.
In Israel itself, the constant terrorism has led to some unprecedented unity among Jews, with prayer services (and unfortunately often, memorial services) held jointly among various factions.

I personally am not a Zionist, so I'd appreciate it greatly if you guys would stop killing folks, because its driving housing prices through the roof thanks to the high demand brought by immigrants and I really want to get me some assets. Oh, and terrorism isn't nice too.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Reading through Jewish world news it occurs to me, that probably the biggest factor today causing Jews around the world to move to Israel is Islamic terrorism. After the France attack, the Ministry of Absorption was asked to prepare for a big influx of immigrants from France. And now I just read an article about ̶B̶a̶g̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶D̶a̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶s̶- Belgians and Danes making there way here due to terrorist threats there.
In Israel itself, the constant terrorism has led to some unprecedented unity among Jews, with prayer services (and unfortunately often, memorial services) held jointly among various factions.

I personally am not a Zionist, so I'd appreciate it greatly if you guys would stop killing folks, because its driving housing prices through the roof thanks to the high demand brought by immigrants and I really want to get me some assets. Oh, and terrorism isn't nice too.
zionist or Daesh both are extremist

Islam had no to do with killing innocent (Muslims or Jews or ...)

the Muslims now had two cancers , Daesh and Israel (racist regime) .

Israel (which control by zionists) used this opportunity (reputation of Muslims) to eliminate and abuse Muslims and Arabs , and destruct their homes .

Yes Muslims should fight thier extremist and stop be voilence , but how about Zionists ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Hitler was such an enemy of Jews, that he inspires Zionism.
I'm not judging this....it's just what I see.
oh i got it , you may right about this

so Zionism are revenging from Hilter by abusing Palestinians since 1948 !!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
oh i got it , you may right about this

so Zionism are revenging from Hilter by abusing Palestinians since 1948 !!!
I don't think they seek revenge against Hitler.
But the Nazi experience shaped their response to a feeling of insecurity.

rosends

Israel (which control by zionists) used this opportunity (reputation of Muslims) to eliminate and abuse Muslims and Arabs , and destruct their homes .

Yes Muslims should fight thier extremist and stop be voilence , but how about Zionists ?
thanks for the laughs. Not only do you talk about "zionists" as if it is a monolithic entity, but you label Israel as a "racist regime" (which race did you have in mind?). Then you talk about the "reputation of Muslims" as if there is no actual history here...just rumors and reputation. I could go on but I need to catch my breath from all the guffaws.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I don't think they seek revenge against Hitler.
But the Nazi experience shaped their response to a feeling of insecurity.
just to get more to my idea
crimes that made against them Holocosts ,maybe justify to them to abuse Arabs ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
thanks for the laughs. Not only do you talk about "zionists" as if it is a monolithic entity, but you label Israel as a "racist regime" (which race did you have in mind?). Then you talk about the "reputation of Muslims" as if there is no actual history here...just rumors and reputation. I could go on but I need to catch my breath from all the guffaws.
of course Israel is racist regime , since it's destruct the homes of Arabs when they stabbed Jews , and did not destruct the homes of Jews whom stabbed Arabs

built homes for Jews (settlements ) and destruct the homes of Arabs .

there are justice Jews and there are racist Jews (zionists)

jews-against-zionism.jpg

Young American Jew, Israeli National police beat him

but the regime in Israel is racist and non-Justice most of time with Arabs

rosends

of course Israel is racist regime , since it's destruct the homes of Arabs when they stabbed Jews , and did not destruct the homes of Jews whom stabbed Arabs

built homes for Jews (settlements ) and destruct the homes of Arabs .

there are justice Jews and there are racist Jews (zionists)

jews-against-zionism.jpg

Young American Jew, Israeli National police beat him

but the regime in Israel is racist and non-Justice most of time with Arabs
Wait -- your "proof" of "racism" is the Neturei Karta who want you dead or converted (you just don't know it because you haven't studied what they actually say) and a video of a Jew being beaten by Jews? More laughs.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Wait -- your "proof" of "racism" is the Neturei Karta who want you dead or converted (you just don't know it because you haven't studied what they actually say) and a video of a Jew being beaten by Jews? More laughs.
more laughs !!!

of course you have to laugh when some one get beaten lol

I know where you coming from

Flankerl

blablabla Islam is a Religion of Peace blablabla no real Muslim ever hurt a Jew blablabla we love Jews blablabla Death to the Zionist cancer blablabla when the Mujahideen liberate Palestine no real Jew will be hurt blablabla

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

Tumah

Veteran Member

I would like to see how this post relates to my OP but unexpectedly, I can't see it.

Tumah

Veteran Member
blablabla Islam is a Religion of Peace blablabla no real Muslim ever hurt a Jew blablabla we love Jews blablabla Death to the Zionist cancer blablabla when the Mujahideen liberate Palestine no real Jew will be hurt blablabla

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla
I just read this, laughed, went away from the computer for five minutes, came back, read it again and laughed again.
Your mastery at turn-of-phrase is way beyond anything simple mortals like me can ever hope to attain.