• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam fights free speech

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
OK, so you are against the people in this country making laws for people living in their country.
Claiming having ideal "freedom",doing the inverse that's political hypocrisy ;)

But you are for people in this country making laws for people living in their country.

Why are French laws discriminatory against the minorities, but Saudi laws aren't?
Because Saudi are not claiming had ideal freedom :D .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Poor choice of words, you couldn’t say hand on heart that they were kicked out.

If they had been harmed, I think we would have heard about it!

Some more interesting reading for you

https://anncorcoran2016.org/2016/01...bluth-an-adviser-to-muslim-brotherhood-group/

if that "kicked out" happened in third world I would accept that, but in country claim "freedom and rights and equality" ,that's really shame !!

That's probably anti-Muslims website , so I checked Jewish sources they don't consider that hatefull badge, because even a Jewish wear that badge too.

Shad

Veteran Member
Yes , you can deny it until you death.you will gone and that report will not :D
CIA never deny that.

No I denied your claim had evidence. You are making things up to cover up your errors

The White House said tonight that President Bush had been warned by American intelligence agencies in early August that Osama bin Laden was seeking to hijack aircraft but that the warnings did not contemplate the possibility that the hijackers would turn the planes into guided missiles for a terrorist attack.

Which is still not about a specific attack as per your first claim. You are backpedaling now to cover up your mistake. You still are not reading your own sources. "but that the warnings did not contemplate the possibility that the hijackers would turn the planes into guided missiles for a terrorist attack."

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No I denied your claim had evidence. You are making things up to cover up your errors
I have one evidence "two month advanced warning".

Which is still not about a specific attack as per your first claim. You are backpedaling now to cover up your mistake. You still are not reading your own sources. "but that the warnings did not contemplate the possibility that the hijackers would turn the planes into guided missiles for a terrorist attack."
I read it.
I think it's CIA problem to got the full information,thats what they were paid for.

Notanumber

A Free Man
if that "kicked out" happened in third world I would accept that, but in country claim "freedom and rights and equality" ,that's really shame !!

That's probably anti-Muslims website , so I checked Jewish sources they don't consider that hatefull badge, because even a Jewish wear that badge too.

If they had been harmed, I think we would have heard all about it!

What Jewish sources did you check?

BTW, the best answer to the question is that Islam likes to play the victim card at every possible opportunity.

Godobeyer

Premium Member

Shad

Veteran Member
Its not my claim,it's your ex-CIA agent and many others Americans claims.

None which provide evidence of their claims or even that they were agents. Again you do right back to taking a word of a nutjob as that is all you have

You suppose to be winner in Denial Got Talent.

So you go into fallacious arguments when you can not support your claim. Colour me surprised

Notanumber

A Free Man
Excuse me ?
Now I am confused
You just claim before the badge is hatefull against Jews!!

Confusion is becoming contagious in this thread.

To clarify, if the protestors that were evicted had been harmed we would have heard all about it!

anyway this is source I talked about:
http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/1.696442

I asked what Jewish sources did you check and you sited professional pro-Palestinian agitator Rosenbluth because he wore the badge at the same protest. Unbelievable!

Sorry,this childhood.

It is a much better answer than any we get from you.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
None which provide evidence of their claims or even that they were agents. Again you do right back to taking a word of a nutjob as that is all you have
because the full story was intentionally hidden.
At least , two months advance warned proved.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Confusion is becoming contagious in this thread.

To clarify, if the protestors that were evicted had been harmed we would have heard all about it!
Yes,in West freedom of speech sometime harmful,and should be kicked out :D

I asked what Jewish sources did you check and you sited professional pro-Palestinian agitator Rosenbluth because he wore the badge at the same protest. Unbelievable!
@Tumah @Jayhawker Soule , I need help to stop laugh :D

It is a much better answer than any we get from you.
giphy.gif

Akivah

Claiming having ideal "freedom",doing the inverse that's political hypocrisy ;)

Because Saudi are not claiming had ideal freedom :D .

Your answer is discriminatory against all non-Muslims. In post# 610, you said it was harassment for the French government to make laws against Muslim minorities. And in the same post, you said that minorities in Muslim lands should accept the laws that harass them.

And now in post# 621, you say that harassment is okay in Saudi Arabia because it is known that Saudis don't have freedom, but harassment is not okay in France because it claims to be a free country.

So you support harassment of minorities if they are in a Muslim country. (since there are no free Muslim countries).

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Your answer is discriminatory against all non-Muslims. In post# 610, you said it was harassment for the French government to make laws against Muslim minorities. And in the same post, you said that minorities in Muslim lands should accept the laws that harass them.

And now in post# 621, you say that harassment is okay in Saudi Arabia because it is known that Saudis don't have freedom, but harassment is not okay in France because it claims to be a free country.

So you support harassment of minorities if they are in a Muslim country. (since there are no free Muslim countries).
I describing the fact on the ground.
I never said I support harassment against minorities. almost in every country minorities are suffered even in some Western countries.

Saudi Arabia is religious country not secular,they never claimed had freedom.of speech.in religious country I think the minority should respect tradition and way of life of majority.

inspite that I do believe that minorities in Saudi Arabia should be treated better than now.

Akivah

I describing the fact on the ground.
I never said I support harassment against minorities. almost in every country minorities are suffered even in some Western countries.

Saudi Arabia is religious country not secular,they never claimed had freedom.of speech.in religious country I think the minority should respect tradition and way of life of majority.

inspite that I do believe that minorities in Saudi Arabia should be treated better than now.

I believe whether a country is religious or secular, harassment is harassment.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I believe whether a country is religious or secular, harassment is harassment.
Sure,I agree.

Just secular especially Westerns they said they had ideal freedom and human rights to be followed, So I think the harassment is increasing toward Muslims in West and blacks,maybe would be more next few years.

especially if Trump win.

Notanumber

A Free Man

Godobeyer talks in riddles. This must be a requirement of Islam. Muhammad did the same with the Quran.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Speculation, nothing more
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/congress-releases-28-pages-saudis-9-11/

A long-classified U.S. report released Friday found that some of the 9/11 hijackers were in contact with and received support from individuals likely connected to the Saudi government.

Known as the "28 pages," the secret document was part of a 2002 Congressional Joint Inquiry into the Sept. 11 attacks and has been classified since the report's completion, despite repeated calls for its release. The document, which the administration finally delivered to Congress earlier Friday, actually contains 29 pages of material, plus a letter from then-CIA Director George Tenet.

I am wating what they will release in future.

Not of a specific attack thus your comment is irrelevant
I don't buy that.we are fool enough.
Yes it's like an invetation of party, but without saying the location.