• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

islam apocalyticism.

do you think that the muslims will go really overboard about the apocalyptic hadith, just like the christians? Or has it already happened? It's really frustrating to see christians abuse the Apocalypse of John/Revelation instead of looking at its first CE historical context, not undertanding that Nero is the Antichrist.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
To be clear on what you mean, do you mean to say will muslims start to predict the end times and so forth? Clarify for me because it seems a question is in there somewhere, but I can't make it out.

:yes:sorry, that's what i meant. Trying to interpret world events by means of the Quran and Hadith; trying to identify the Antichrist, etc. [there is one in Islam too.]

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Well we can see or try to see the signs so to speak as much as possible. We cannot and will not attempt to set a specific time or date as that is impossible as far as we know.

neves

I personally look at it for interest… am I going to quit my day job and donate my belongings…? I don’t think so… when it happens... it will happen… probably no one will know what hit them when it does take place…