• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iran just begin it's revenge,by drones,missiles

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Interesting Haaretz piece ...

Jordanian Air Force Shoots Down Iranian Drones Flying to Israel

Jordan's air force intercepted and shot down dozens of Iranian drones that violated its airspace and were heading to Israel, two regional security sources said.​
They said the army was also in a state of high alert and radar systems were monitoring any drone activity coming from the direction of Iraq and Syria.​

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They can't get revenge this way. It's unfortunate, but repelling evil by evil is not easy as it was now in this age with the weapons there are.

If Iran wants to succeed it has to prepare it's people for regional war, because it needs to repel the evil of sanctions by destroying or taking over the resources west exploits in the region.

They also need to slowly take out all the anti air defense in the region or Israel will remain invulnerable.

It requires courage, yet I think Khamanei (may God safeguard him) is too timid for that.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Good Christians and Jews will keep raining
death and destruction down on Muslims.
Your characterisation of """good""" Christians here is far too broad and offensive, as is that of Jews.

I don't know why you do this when you know there are billions of Christians and Jews who don't support this.

Sad of seeing this on RF, honestly.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I wish every Muslim scholar that constantly yaps about the Dajjal and preparing for end times of the Dajjal coming instead of practical solutions for justice and improving the status quo end up it in the bottom of hell.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They literally waiting for Satan to take over the region with no resistance because of some stupid hadiths about the Dajjal.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your characterisation of """good""" Christians here is far too broad and offensive, as is that of Jews.
Disagree about breadth.

I don't know why you do this.....
You and I have very different perspectives.
.....when you know there are billions of Christians and Jews who don't support this.

Sad of seeing this on RF, honestly.
I see most supporting it.
Surveys
News
RF

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I see most supporting it.
Surveys
News
RF
This is not the real world.

Most Brits do not support this, most Germans do not support this, and this includes swathes of Christians and Jews. Germany is facing legal problems for weapons sales to Israel.

Please do not lump us all in with some US Evangelical crazies; they are not representative at all.

Christians are just as much victims as they also live in Gaza and are blasting the Israeli State for doing what it's doing.

There must needs be nuance here.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is not the real world.

Most Brits do not support this, most Germans do not support this, and this includes swathes of Christians and Jews. Germany is facing legal problems for weapons sales to Israel.
Note that Germans are big weapon contributors to Israel.
Please do not lump us all in with some US Evangelical crazies; they are not representative at all.

Christians are just as much victims as they also live in Gaza and are blasting the Israeli State for doing what it's doing.

There must needs be nuance here.
I see a general case that you do not.
More nuance when have more than 1 typing finger.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
‘Punishment’ of Israel completed, no intention to continue – Tehran

‘Punishment’ of Israel completed, no intention to continue – Tehran​

Iran has no intention of continuing its military operation against Israel, which included massive drone and missile strikes over the weekend, the chief of staff of the Armed Forces, Major General Mohammad Bagheri, has said.

On Saturday night, Tehran launched an “extensive” barrage on the Jewish state, which the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) estimated to have included more than 300 missiles and kamikaze drones. The attack came in retaliation for what Iran claims to be an Israeli airstrike on Tehran’s consulate in Damascus, Syria earlier this month, which killed several senior Iranian military officers.

Speaking in the wake of the attack on Sunday, Bagheri explained that the reason for the attack was the “Zionist regime crossed the red line” in a way which cannot be tolerated.

Israel’s actions, the general continued, could not have gone unanswered. “The Supreme Leader also said that this punishment should be carried out and, thank God, this operation was carried out with the efforts of the [Islamic] Revolutionary Guards [Corps] and the help of other armed forces.”

“We see this operation as a complete result, and this operation has ended in our opinion, and we have no intention of continuing the operation,”
Bagheri said, warning Israel that if it takes any further action against Iran, “the next operation will be much more extensive.”
I hope they accept the tit-for-tat and leave it be.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I hate myself too. To my justification. I haven't done anything worthy.
I don't think that's very healthy for anyone. It's something I've seen too often. I had a gay friend who killed himself because his religion didn't like the simple fact that he was gay.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't think that's very healthy for anyone. It's something I've seen too often. I had a gay friend who killed himself because his religion didn't like the simple fact that he was gay.
It's not healthy, yet necessary evil and painful stage to move on to become a spiritual treasure we were meant to be. If it was healthy, we would stay stagnant and not change for the better.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not healthy, yet necessary evil and painful stage to move on to become a spiritual treasure we were meant to be. If it was healthy, we would stay stagnant and not change for the better.
Like this,

'Ask your own conscience when was the time, and where was the place, that you ever solemnly took your heart to task and examined it by Scripture?' (Richard Baxter).

'When we see ourselves deceived in our expectations, it becomes us to reflect, with shame, upon our security as our folly, as David does here, that we may be wiser another time and may rejoice in our prosperity as though we rejoiced not, because the fashion of it passes away.' (Matthew Henry).

I think it's like that.