• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In Genesis it was Adam and Eve, Not Adam and Steve

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I think if the so called story of Adam and Eve was Adam and Steve, it would be a better world, much more gay and less population, yea sounds good to me.

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
Just because it was one thing doesn't mean it cannot be another thing.
As we have visible proof of...

Last edited:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
It was originally adam and steve (there were no upper case letters). Linguists found the error based on a very ancient manuscript. When Genesis was being transcribed evidently a monk smudged the letters 'st' and, being lazy said "meh, what's the harm?", and left it adam and eve.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Or a Revelation

Wirey

Fartist
God is a woman and I can prove it!

When God made the Garden of Eden, she put Eve in it. One day she came down and said "How's biz, Eve?"

Eve replied "Okay, but I have a question. I know what the left one is for, and I know what the right one is for, but what is this middle breast for?"

God said "You're right, you don't need that," and She took it off and threw it away.

A week later God comes back and says "How's tricks?"

Eve replies "Everything is fine, but I'm getting lonely."

God says "Okay, I'll create man."

Eve says "That'll be great!"

God looks around and says "Now, where did I put that useless boob?"

Wirey

Fartist
It was originally adam and steve (there were no upper case letters). Linguists found the error based on a very ancient manuscript. When Genesis was being transcribed evidently a monk smudged the letters 'st' and, being lazy said "meh, what's the harm?", and left it adam and eve.

My favourite part of the internet. Accurate historical facts.

Wirey

Fartist
I have to admit, "The Pyramid Electric" sounds like a 70s rock or disco band name, like Electric Light Orchestra or Earth, Wind, & Fire.

Don't go bad mouthin' Earth, Wind and Fire, or I'll turn you into my own personal Boogie Wonderland. In September. After the Love is Gone.