• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm now officially Orthodox!

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Today I was received into the Orthodox Church! After 8 years of searching and looking into just about every religion under the sun (and having some significant detours along the way) just to make absolutely sure that I actually wanted to become an Orthodox Christian and not anything else, I'm home. My first time taking communion as an Orthodox Christian felt natural, like it's something I'd been doing all along. It's crazy to think that just this past Wednesday was one of the biggest spiritual lows I'd had in a good couple years, but just a few days later I'm back on my feet. Glory to God.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Today I was received into the Orthodox Church! After 8 years of searching and looking into just about every religion under the sun (and having some significant detours along the way) just to make absolutely sure that I actually wanted to become an Orthodox Christian and not anything else, I'm home. My first time taking communion as an Orthodox Christian felt natural, like it's something I'd been doing all along. It's crazy to think that just this past Wednesday was one of the biggest spiritual lows I'd had in a good couple years, but just a few days later I'm back on my feet. Glory to God.
I'm really happy for you. Orthodox liturgy, vestments, and mysticism is better than Roman Catholicism imo

Brickjectivity

One
Staff member
Premium Member
I am pleased as usual that you are doing well. I hope you remain in contact with us.

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall

That's wonderful.

WheresWaldo

..orthodox religions that have appeared in history in the world such as Christianity, Catholicism, Buddhism, Taoism, and including Judaism, could all enable the human heart to turn to goodness ..
-Li Hongzhi: Lecture in Sydney 1996-