• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IF God dislikes GAYS , Why does God CREATE THEM ?

anonymous9887

bible reader
Sorry, your interpretation of what God Believes has a problem with gays, not mine.
for example
do you agree that we as human being are imperfect?
do we all have different imperfections?
Do the laws of nature and reproduction agree with the same sex arrangement?

I am not judging im just merely saying its wrong and its an imperfection that must be fought just like any other imperfection that may seem normal but clearly is not.
For example some might rationalize adultery but under no circumstances is it ok. the same with fornication it could lead to disease and to unplanned pregnancy, which are contrary to the law of survival not to mention the consequences of those outcomes and the difficulties those individuals will face

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
No I don't think its a matter of interpretation, God doesn't create a life and then tell them they are better off not being born unless they can repress their urges for a same sex relationship. Only people are stupid enough to say something like that.

anonymous9887

bible reader
No I don't think its a matter of interpretation, God doesn't create a life and then tell them they are better off not being born unless they can repress their urges for a same sex relationship. Only people are stupid enough to say something like that.
sorry if it sounds like im being a jerk, but we are all truth searching.
so where did you draw this conclusion?
If it is from your own conclusion then you imply that you know the truth, and all im am saying is where is this source so if there is truth I can also find it.
How can imperfect humans draw a perfect conclusion on gods thoughts without any revelation?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Because I know my God embodies wisdom and truth, and you can't be wise and truthful and hate gays.

anonymous9887

bible reader
yes you are right I personally don't hate gays nor does it bother me, but God did set a standard and anything from what he intended is incorrect. We need his guidelines to have a peaceful life, but how do we get to know what God guidelines are? After all we can be deceived by our own interpretations we are imperfect Jeremiah 17:9

anonymous9887

bible reader
God did not create man gay. If God created the first couple man and woman ,what if after words the men turned gay, we would have no future.
I in no way care about peoples orientation, just stating what the bible says, and common sense.After Adam and Eve sinned in the garden sin and death came into the world and therefore it was genetically impossible for them to produce perfect offspring after they sinned and became imperfect. Afterward we have veered off more and became more sinful

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
there is no wickedness or imperfection in god he is perfect and complete the perfect combination of power,love, justice, and wisdom. for god to be powerless is impossible, for god to be unloving is impossible, for him to be unjust is impossible for god to be unwise is impossible. his perfect nature does not allow him to do any of these things just mentioned

So, since these qualities did not apply to Adam and Eve, since they obviously failed, we can infer that God is more pefect than them.

But pefection cannot, by definition, be surpassed. Ergo, Adam and Eve were sub-perfect.

Ciao

- viole

anonymous9887

bible reader
And what of those who have lived peaceful lives without your god's guidelines?
Well I believe that acts 24:15 makes that clear there will be a resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous. I believe as the end gets closer the truth will become evident. If you finally saw enough evidence of the true God and were stubborn enough not to obey him then I don't know what to say, but he judges individually and knows everyone's situation.

Mitch M

United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that all sexually active gay, bisexual men - test for:

HIV at least once a year;
•Syphilis;
•Hepatitis B and C;
•Chlamydia and gonorrhea of the rectum if you’ve had receptive anal sex, or been a “bottom in the past year;
•Chlamydia and gonorrhea of the penis (urethra) if you have had insertive anal sex or received oral sex in the past year;
•Gonorrhea of the throat if you’ve performed oral sex (i.e., your mouth on your partner’s penis, vagina, or anus) in the past year;
•And sometimes your healthcare provider may suggest a herpes test.

Do Gays need to forgive the Medical Centers too. ? ) - they are more than 44 times higher risk, than rates among heterosexual men.

In the bible, they did not have medical treatment. Quarantine and keeping gays in enforced isolation for a period of time to limit or prevent the spread of disease or infection or just putting them to death before the disease spreads to unsuspecting unknowing innocent children and other victims and families seemed to the prophets and wise, godly men - the best way. its all about blood crimes.

gays will be Banned for life: in the USA Why gay men still can't donate blood . There are regulations for prohibitions on donations of blood or tissue for organ transplants from men who have sex with men.

That Tells You all You need to Know....

Europe - 29 April 2015
France - Still has a Ban on Homosexual Blood .

France has the highest rate of HIV among sexually active gay men in Europe.
The ECJ ruled on Wednesday that a blanket ban in France that Gay Blood is - 'Unacceptable'

REMEMBER that -

In the bible, they did not have medical treatment.

That is why I Repeat the FACTS. = ..........The Fact is - You don't really Know. how many Gays have a disease - BUT - NEARLY - Half of all Homosexuals - Could easily be Infected with a disease and You would never know it.

Gays have a THE HIGHEST Percentage of Germs and Bacterium in their Blood. No one Knows. until they decide to be honest.

Sodomy can also be - a BLOOD Crime. Penetrating the Fecal orbit - Anus of many, many different tYpe people and spreading the DIFFERENT STRAINS of combined, gathered germs, bacterium and anal parasites to knowing and unknowing victims. Is a BLOOD CRIME. The People in Biblical time did what was necessary to keep their people safe from Germs, Bacterium, Diseases, Plagues, AND Sickness and Self distruction.

People from different camps, villages, towns, cities, countries, continents are gathering various types of feces into their bodies and demanding that it is Love. to be shared and spread around !

this is all explained
in the BIBLE.... Why pretend to have SCRIPTURES for Your CLAIMS. ? You only - misrepresent the bible.

I am SORRY. You simply have no scriptures - for Your IDEAS, CLAIMS and FAITH. Your Statements are Untruth,

Please do not Ever twist my Words again.

Last edited:

Mitch M

I am not a Muslim myself but i know that Muslims have a lesson to teach everyone because Where AIDS is rampant, Millions of people are dying and spreading Painful DEATH and terror to others .

Remember that - Where AIDS is rampant, - Islam is virtually absent. Islam itself has nearly stopped Aids in its own regions.. Saving Millions and Millions of Lives from death and pain. Stopping the death of Millions. Islam SAVES Lives/.....

In this - Muslims have a lesson to teach the world. in this regard Although i am not a Muslim. I do not need to a Muslim, to see the facts/

Muslims would like to learn something from gays and there have been very, very few Gays who have been involved in inventing and discovering things. Most Gays are mainly interested in party life, music, drinks, laughing and witty self made phrazes and smart imagination talk. Gays are mostly interested in social manipulation and cultural lingos. and they Hit clubs and bars and parties - in droves with friends and most gays are forever looking for another *( the next ) sex partner to replace the last one. The Average Homosexual goes through hundreds to thousands of sexual partners in their lifetime

28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners
: "Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php''

79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers
: Surveys say that homosexuals had an average of 500-1,000 partners in their sexually active lifetime, and that some had as many as 20,000.

But the best lesson that we all can learn is that if Muslims continue to Ban Homosexuals in Islamic countries they would continue to STOP the Aids Virus and Diseases. It is TRUE that in Islamic Countries where Islamic Religious Law is not practiced, the Aids Virus is on the rise. I am not Muslim nor condone hurting Gays, however the better and better lesson is in the lives saved by banning the practice of this dangerous behavior. This has been a very valuable lesson. It can also be noted that banning Gay Blood and organ donations has also stopped the spread of Aids.

I do not feel that Gays have any lessons to teach anyone.

Last edited: