• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I found a sort of god that I predict can't be "disproven" by atheist but it's not Jesus or Buddha etc

ChieftheCef

This a problem of equating the philosophical/theological absolute nothing which religion posits and the scientific Quantum nothingness described as: How the Physics of Nothing Underlies Everything
How the Physics of Nothing Underlies Everything | Quanta Magazine

Quantum Nothingness​

Nothing started to seem like something in the 20th century, as physicists came to view reality as a collection of fields: objects that fill space with a value at each point (the electric field, for instance, tells you how much force an electron will feel in different places). In classical physics, a field’s value can be zero everywhere so that it has no influence and contains no energy. “Classically, the vacuum is boring,” said Daniel Harlow, a theoretical physicist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. “Nothing is happening.”

Abstractions navigates promising ideas in science and mathematics. Journey with us and join the conversation.

See all Abstractions blog

But physicists learned that the universe’s fields are quantum, not classical, which means they are inherently uncertain. You’ll never catch a quantum field with exactly zero energy.
Maybe that helps prove nothing is alive. It never rests at total inactivity.
Harlow likens a quantum field to an array of pendulums — one at each point in space — whose angles represent the field’s values. Each pendulum hangs nearly straight down but jitters back and forth.

Left alone, a quantum field will stay in its minimum-energy configuration, known as its “true vacuum” or “ground state.” (Elementary particles are ripples in these fields.) “When we talk about the vacuum of a system, we have in mind in some loose way the preferred state of the system,” said Garcia Garcia.

Most of the quantum fields that fill our universe have one, and only one, preferred state, in which they’ll remain for eternity. Most, but not all.

The above explains the difference between the different views of nothing.
I wish I could understand it, haha :)

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I didn't invent it,
Since the bar is no higher than "can not be disproven" it does not really matter if you invented it or found it.

Since it can not be proven and your allegedly 'found' deity looks like nothing more than a pick and choose buffet style gathering of 'ingredients'...

McBell

Yeah typical atheist trash. Resort to mind games so that I can be upity to anyone who present knowledge that's not so scientifically proven we have actually looked for why it may be true.

I did like you, guy with the futhark. You show yourself to be noticeably mature.
What "knowledge" has your OP presented?
I mean other than your ability to pick and choose from a long list of claimed deity attributes and put them in a poem?

McBell

Let’s take a recent example from Andrew Wiles, instead. Fermat thought he had a proof, but it was too long to fit in the margin.

There do not exist positive integers x, y, z, n with n>2 such that x^n + y^n = z^n.
What part did you play in that particular bait and switch scenario?

ChieftheCef

What "knowledge" has your OP presented?
I mean other than your ability to pick and choose from a long list of claimed deity attributes and put them in a poem?
Nothing has these qualities. Nothing is the Monad, The Animating Force, The Supreme God i.e. God, although monotheism is provably Akhenaten's lie and nothing good comes from idealistic lies like his.

McBell

Nothing has these qualities. Nothing is the Monad, The Animating Force, The Supreme God i.e. God, although monotheism is provably Akhenaten's lie and nothing good comes from idealistic lies like his.
Ah
The 'Blue Thunder' of deities.

McBell

"Blue Thunder"?
When the movie Blue Thunder came out, all the different technologies on that movie helicopter actually existed (though some not as well working as in the movie) but there was not a non-fiction helicopter that had all of them

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I wrote them into a sort of poem

What is all encompasing, infinite and eternal?

Comes before anything and is after if tomorrow comes?

That which is within and without?

Which composes all things?

Who seems empty but is never exhausted?

Who is colourless, who has no form and looks like no creature?

Who permeates existence both as themselves and as the spark within you

Present in every space and outside it?

Inable to be comprehended by any man?

That which all religions are aiming at but missing?

Who are limited to and in and of themselves

That which is one thing, greatest of benefit?

That all things are and were made by?

To which we return to once dead?

That which guides all the badness into less distribution, dulls itself gradually, yet still fertilizes goodness?

That which is so unlimited it has all capabilities and stretches throughout and past every universe?

They the unique and indivisible?

That which excels in speed because of their girth?

They who exist independent of anything, who created all things?

Who does not even exist

Who composes consciousness and existence

They who are the final standard of what is right, making the most of itself, efficiency, practicality?

It is not that things are hard to distinguish without soliditiy

It is not because we want to be cool that we do not like labels

It is because the Ocean doing the wave, the reality doing the human

The Void from which we all emanate that unites us all

And it is limited not only to the self once, but to themselves again as the final standard

And together we stand by their universal decree

Their final standard

For when one hurts another, they feel the pain immediately,

As health, mental health, and reaction including happiness, and impact on the world

Which comes back to you

And throughout their life,

As impact on the world, including the self and everything else,

As impact on other people, further compounding impacts on the world which leads to the self

Regardless of who realizes it

Make the most of Nothing, be efficient, like we all do
From my pov, taken as a set of questions, far and away the great majority are answered (for me) as 'Energy' (or, if you prefer, 'Mass-energy').

Two have the answer 'The universe', two 'How could we tell?', two 'Human wits'.

One has the answer 'God', one 'the Big Bang', one 'Deep space'.

(As for 'That which excels in speed because of their girth', I can assure you it's not me.)

ChieftheCef

From my pov, taken as a set of questions, far and away the great majority are answered (for me) as 'Energy' (or, if you prefer, 'Mass-energy').

Two have the answer 'The universe', two 'How could we tell?', two 'Human wits'.

One has the answer 'God', one 'the Big Bang', one 'Deep space'.

(As for 'That which excels in speed because of their girth', I can assure you it's not me.)
Could you explain a little further?

Like to what questions those are answers to? I'm really trying to find the truth.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
That's perfectly beneficial. Trauma grows you. Broken bones heal back better, cuts suture themselves. Badness fertilizes goodness. Death just means one more organism can be born.
Sometimes as with humans too many organisms are born to replace one death.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Could you explain a little further?

Like to what questions those are answers to? I'm really trying to find the truth.
Well, since you ask. I was actually addressing my answers to myself, but ...

What is all encompasing, infinite and eternal?
The universe is all-encompassing.

The qualities of being infinite and eternal are imaginary.

Comes before anything and is after if tomorrow comes?
The Big Bang, I guess.

That which is within and without?
Energy

Which composes all things?
Energy

Who seems empty but is never exhausted?
Deep space

Who is colourless, who has no form and looks like no creature?
Energy

Who permeates existence both as themselves and as the spark within you
Energy

Present in every space and outside it?
Energy

Inable to be comprehended by any man?
How could we tell?

That which all religions are aiming at but missing?
How could we tell?

Who are limited to and in and of themselves
Energy

That which is one thing, greatest of benefit?
Energy

That all things are and were made by?
Energy

To which we return to once dead?
Biochemistry to chemistry – forms of energy.

That which guides all the badness into less distribution, dulls itself gradually, yet still fertilizes goodness?
Human wits.

That which is so unlimited it has all capabilities and stretches throughout and past every universe?
Energy

They the unique and indivisible?
The universe considered as a single thing.

That which excels in speed because of their girth?
Certainly not me.

They who exist independent of anything, who created all things?
Energy.

Who does not even exist.
God

Who composes consciousness and existence
Energy

They who are the final standard of what is right, making the most of itself, efficiency, practicality?
Human wit.

The Void from which we all emanate that unites us all’
Energy