• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

Draka

Wonder Woman
I am worried about the word uber attached to my profile. I do not know how it got there. I looked it up and I suspect it means the opposite of humble. It might get me in trouble. I am on my way to change it.:help:

I am still uber. Is it a joke? Haha

It is just the member ranking. So many posts gets you different titles. You can customize your title to be whatever you want, or if you leave it to be a default title then it will just be dependent upon how many posts you have. That's all.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am being careful never to be drawn off topic ever again. I'm going to tell you why. I use to do it. Someone would post something that did not go well with the subject at hand. I would respond. EVERY TIME it would be my fault like time was going backward like. My rep became a thread derailer. But actually I was a fish, or is it a worm? I would fall for the worm every time. It's a no wonder I got a reputation. Haha. But it wasn't me derailing the thread but they all believed it was. I was just going along with the derailment. NO MORE. So now if you want to fish, you will find a one on one debate thread. As long as the threads are not invisible.

OK!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am existing at a road blog# now. After Christmas, what am I suppose to do? I don't want to strip the tree today. It is pretty.

I have NO idea how block became blog. Do you? I have a blog. No one subscribes to that either. I should cry I suppose but I think it is too funny.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It was not bragging to say I am a good cook. It is something everyone knows about me. But not people who I have not fed.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am procrastination big time today. If it was the Sabbath Day and wasting time on the computer was not called working I would get an A today.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am concerned that "let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah" has become "let them make the way for us up to the mountain of Jehovah" for it is not we who know the way but are trusting in men to show us the way.

And another thing. It appears sometimes to me that the tendency is to ignore some others who are professing trust in the Lord as if ignoring us we just might go away. HOW is that love, please? You'll saying you know love and show love but I just don't see it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am the human incarnation of the awkward turtle. It's why I have no friends.

Oh no. Sometimes it is like I have no friends. But I have friends. I am a noisy frog if truth be told. So I tend to grate on people's kind patience. That is what I think.

Also, I think I am your friend.

Klerkie

Oh no. Sometimes it is like I have no friends. But I have friends. I am a noisy frog if truth be told. So I tend to grate on people's kind patience. That is what I think.

Also, I think I am your friend.
I guess it's the same with me; I don't feel like I have friends most of the time, but I know I have some. I just feel like most of them don't have much of an interest in me because I'm so shy and pretty uncomfortable around everybody.

Thank you, and I think that you just might be my friend as well.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My mom says I talked a lot when I was two. But I don't remember saying much for thirty years. When I was two I experienced a trauma. I fell, my eye was split and my mon raced me to a country hospital far away where she says they did not anesthetize me. From that time I don't remember talking much. People even commented on it. I understand that very quiet people can make some other people feel uncomfortable. Then I became a Jehovah's Witness. I learned to talk again. Now I talk too much.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I imagine the south pole is more uninhabitable than the north pole is. I wonder if it is true and why?