• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I accuse you of being a part of our demise

james blunt

A man lacks knowledge, he never asked the question, if there is no question, there is nothing to be answered, the man was so wise to ask nothing. The new Atheism movement is wise, we use logic of the utmost highest axioms, we do not ask question, we observe the answers. We observe space is an higher power than ''all God's'', ''God's'' can not destroy space, space is immortal, if a ''God'' destroyed space, the ''God'' would be destroying it's own immortality. A ''God'' energy form or body form, needs space to exist in.

Our ''God'' of space owns your ''Gods''

Our God is everywhere all around you, inside you and watching you, fear our God as it see's all, you go to our ''God'' when you die, you energy soul joining one big sole of the one ''god''.

You not speak like I, you not repeat my truths, my god as spoken, my god does not lie, you not of thy truths, you not worship one god, you all lie around the camp fires, I not lie I tell truth, you see truth that cannot be proved, you prove my space is not thy god and repeat these words like me.

Last edited:

james blunt

In the loving hands of God he shall hold you close as his favourite, he shall keep you warm and provide for you, God does not command you, God does himself.

JoStories

Knowledge and understanding are not the same!

Understanding is alongside wisdom; whereas, knowledge is against wisdom.
Not always. Knowledge can lead to wisdom in many cases. However, as the OP was removed before I had a chance to see this thread, I am flying rather blind here. But I would seriously disagree with you that knowledge is against wisdom. Wisdom in the absence of knowledge can be dangerous, IMO>

Thief

Rogue Theologian
actually people....wisdom and knowledge are not related.
The smartest people in the world might have some of the least ability otherwise.

take a look at the evening news.
every aspect of our life in this planet is controlled by someone.....

care to say the wisest of us is in charge?

or maybe the wise guy is in the background keeping his mouth shut.
after all....the really intelligent end up crucified.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
actually people....wisdom and knowledge are not related.
The smartest people in the world might have some of the least ability otherwise.

take a look at the evening news.
every aspect of our life in this planet is controlled by someone.....

care to say the wisest of us is in charge?

or maybe the wise guy is in the background keeping his mouth shut.
after all....the really intelligent end up crucified.
shallow retort.

Actually, I cannot in good faith even call it a shallow retort.
good luck with that...whatever it is....

james blunt

A wise man looked out of his window, he could see a world in chaos, to bring order to chaos is to seek virtue, to write words that are understood is the power of belief. You can not repeat words like these, these words are already spoken, they are just misunderstood.

james blunt

Spread this word by the sword, but remember thy sword is thy pen, thy pen is mightier than thy sword.

Last edited:

james blunt

Not even remotely.
But you can see and observe my God, my God exists to all, it is not I who lies , you can not repeat words and truths like me, my god exists and is wise, and is everywhere, you are blessed by his touch everyday, you are four dimensions existing in his fifth dimensional state of being of infinite space. All exists in him, you need him to exist , without my God of space you do not exist, neither does your heavens or hell, my God is of truths and wise words, you cannot repeat these wise words. My God of space is neutral to all, my god of space has no favourite, we are at one joined by my God of space.

Last edited:

james blunt

A day cometh when all the said ''Gods'' were in meeting of talk, the Atheist God of space allowed this to happen in his presence. He held your Gods in his hands looking to pass judgement, horrified at his intended union that had fell astray. Remaining neutral and he shall not pass judgement on your Gods sins, he does not command he does not ask the question, he is only wise, he leaves you to decide your own answers and the choices you make are the choices you make, he does not command you to kill, he does not command you to die, he only looks on wise.

james blunt

To live is to be gifted by God of space, the conscious time he allows you in his presence is the heaven he provides, he shares this time equally or thy home will be crowded, he is wise and everywhere.

james blunt

My God of space allows us for this very conversation, he passes these words on through himself, you are at a distance from me yet my god allows you to hear these words of truths.

JoStories

But you can see and observe my God, my God exists to all, it is not I who lies , you can not repeat words and truths like me, my god exists and is wise, and is everywhere, you are blessed by his touch everyday, you are four dimensions existing in his fifth dimensional state of being of infinite space. All exists in him, you need him to exist , without my God of space you do not exist, neither does your heavens or hell, my God is of truths and wise words, you cannot repeat these wise words. My God of space is neutral to all, my god of space has no favourite, we are at one joined by my God of space.
No. I cannot see nor understand this view of 'your god'. God is able to be the God of all faiths. And God is not a 'he'. You are assigning gender to a concept that cannot be understood this side of enlightenment.

james blunt

No. I cannot see nor understand this view of 'your god'. God is able to be the God of all faiths. And God is not a 'he'. You are assigning gender to a concept that cannot be understood this side of enlightenment.
My God of space is the God of all Gods and all religions, My God of space is the over ruling body that rules your Gods of illusion.

There once was a man who lacked knowledge, he never wanted to ask questions , if there is no question asked, there is nothing to be answered, the man was so wise to ask nothing as ignorance is bliss. A wise man once looked out of a window, he could see a world in chaos, to bring order to chaos is to seek virtue, to write words that are understood is the power of belief. People, all sorts of people, have a belief, but what are they believing in?
It is no illusion when I look at my children, they are reality and give me meaningful purpose and the sense of responsibility. It is the responsibility of the elders to make sure our children are educated and have virtue, what we teach our children today is the future of tomorrow. It is also important that we learn to deal with and accept reality, to not teach our children illusions of reality that give a sense of hope and belief not according to truth or fact. History has provided illusions in the past, once mankind thought the Earth was flat, civilisation feared falling off the horizon into an abyss. This was later to be discovered a myth and the realisation that the world was ”round”. Another belief from our past, was the belief of a Firmament, a said solid dome like structure that covered the flat Earth. We this day and age simply call it the sky, knowingly we have accomplished the ability to leave our atmosphere by the mechanical ingenuity of mankind, the only Firmament that existed was the inability of thought and technology that was needed to allow this Firmament to be reached and explored.
Whenever there is a boundary that can not be reached, whether it be by physical means or mental means, this is the solid boundary of the firmament of the mind. A boundary that is seemingly unreachable, a boundary that can only allow imagination and not that of facts or truths. There can lye no truths beyond the firmament of the mind. These firmaments of the minds, create illusions in the mind, one of the most famous illusion being that of religion, denoted by thinking civilisation was inside of this Firmament. We however went beyond this Firmament but the illusion created was strong in belief and persists today.

My God is not a firmament of the mind, my god exists and I can prove my God exists, I ask you to show your God that is an illusion in your mind. You can not repeat these words, you can not tell thy truths like me, my God is wise and wonderful and everywhere.