• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to know the true God

meghanwaterlillies

How to know the true God;
many actually will and do.
But what I think your getting at is:
I'm a kiss fan.
Its simple
--- To be known by Christ would
LA META (goal)
be great and fine satisfactory for me.
But as someone one said "easy is simple but simple is never easy." (or not quit easy)

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
How to know the true God;
many actually will and do.
But what I think your getting at is:
I'm a kiss fan.
Its simple
--- To be known by Christ would
LA META (goal)
be great and fine satisfactory for me.
But as someone one said "easy is simple but simple is never easy." (or not quit easy)

Many know the true God according to John 4:23-24, and to me, many will - Ezekiel 38:23
Meaning that at the soon coming 'time of separation' on Earth (Matthew 25:31-33) everyone on Earth will be exposed to who is the true God.
Many to favorable judgement ( continued life ), and the rest to adverse judgement ( destruction ) - Psalms 92:7

meghanwaterlillies

Many know the true God according to John 4:23-24, and to me, many will - Ezekiel 38:23
Meaning that at the soon coming 'time of separation' on Earth (Matthew 25:31-33) everyone on Earth will be exposed to who is the true God.
Many to favorable judgement ( continued life ), and the rest to adverse judgement ( destruction ) - Psalms 92:7
Yeah I was talking to some that might not even believe in one but say they do; which okay not because it has to be what these things say or people or prophets. I just stood back for a moment and thought but jokingly okay I'm gonna go make some crop circles.