• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary Clinton: Overcoming America's Enemies

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
As most of us know, arguably the biggest risk to the United States' global influence right now is China. It is economically, militarily, and diplomatically threatening the United States' pull with other countries. As such, I think it is obvious that China is the archenemy of the U.S. right now, and the U.S. needs a way to defy it.

A Hillary Clinton presidency is the best shot the U.S. has at undermining Chinese influence, economy, and relations with other countries. This goes for other rivals of the U.S. as well, not just China, but China in particular because of how powerful it is. Hillary has the ability to absolutely destroy China if she wants to. Trump, despite having charisma, gravitas, and sharp humor in... almost all of his political statements, just doesn't have the ability to ruin the rivals of the U.S. that Hillary has.

I'm urging everyone to vote for the person that will put China in its place and save us all from its threat. Do you want to neutralize the power of China and ruin its future? Good, because you can do that easily.

Vote Hillary for president of China.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
As most of us know, arguably the biggest risk to the United States' global influence right now is China. It is economically, militarily, and diplomatically threatening the United States' pull with other countries. As such, I think it is obvious that China is the archenemy of the U.S. right now, and the U.S. needs a way to defy it.

A Hillary Clinton presidency is the best shot the U.S. has at undermining Chinese influence, economy, and relations with other countries. This goes for other rivals of the U.S. as well, not just China, but China in particular because of how powerful it is. Hillary has the ability to absolutely destroy China if she wants to. Trump, despite having charisma, gravitas, and sharp humor in... almost all of his political statements, just doesn't have the ability to ruin the rivals of the U.S. that Hillary has.

I'm urging everyone to vote for the person that will put China in its place and save us all from its threat. Do you want to neutralize the power of China and ruin its future? Good, because you can do that easily.

Vote Hillary for president of China.
Hahahahahaha. While reading this I thought, "Oh, jeez... he must be joking. Nobody could be that stupid."

Then I looked up and saw where you had placed the post. Very funny.:D

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
China thinks they are so cool just because they are next to Japan. We'll show them!

Hey, Russia. Hey batta batta batta.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Only if Trump can rule Russia!
What a wonderful idea. We drop Trump on Putin's head and he takes over as the Grand Exalted Poobah there. He'd love it, the people would love him and we'd love having him do that. Great and glorious thanks to you for that stellar idea. It solves so many problems at one glance that my heart is going pitter-patter in my chest.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What a wonderful idea. We drop Trump on Putin's head and he takes over as the Grand Exalted Poobah there. He'd love it, the people would love him and we'd love having him do that. Great and glorious thanks to you for that stellar idea. It solves so many problems at one glance that my heart is going pitter-patter in my chest.
Politicians could be our most beneficial (to us) export!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Politicians could be our most beneficial (to us) export!
The problem with that plan is the surplus of politicians all over the world. Money is made by selling others what they want and buying what we want. That's how traders make a living.