• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello there! I'm new here.

Yoshua

Hello! Thanks for the privilege that I can be a member of this forum. I'm an Evangelical Christian, a follower, a servant and a soldier of Jesus Christ. My source of guidance is the Holy Spirit. I love theology, religious discussions and especially--the Bible.

Jesus is my Lord, Saviour and God. He is my protector and deliverer. His name is the name above all names, every knee shall bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Amen.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Have some....
th

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
May Yahweh bless you and keep you and make his face shine on you.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Welcome. Welcome.
original.jpg

Are you a good witch or a bad witch?
Hello! Thanks for the privilege that I can be a member of this forum. I'm an Evangelical Christian, a follower, a servant and a soldier of Jesus Christ. My source of guidance is the Holy Spirit. I love theology, religious discussions and especially--the Bible.

Jesus is my Lord, Saviour and God. He is my protector and deliverer. His name is the name above all names, every knee shall bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Amen.

We welcome you to MunchkinLand!
4994012.png

Last edited:

Sundance

pursuing the Divine Beloved
Premium Member
Grace and peace, Yoshua, in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Saviour.