• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, New Here

Theocan

Hi,

I've always observed this forum and was astounded by the topicas and debates brought up here. I am in the point in my life where I believe in God (well, a single powerful being) but I do not know exactly where I belong faith wise... However, my family is Roman Catholic--- maybe I just don't like the idea of being part of a single faith. I personally belief that God spoke to people in many different ways, and I fundamentally believe that all religions are universally connected.

Te Deum

Roman Catholic Seminarian
Hello! I'm a Traditional Roman Catholic seminarian, studying for the priesthood. May our Lord Jesus Christ bless you and may the saints and angels pray to Him for you!

Welcome.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Hello and welcome. My internet will not work in my room, so I'm sitting at the dinning room table with my lap top at 1:36am this morning. :D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
smiley_000132218_1.png