• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello Hello

Isabella Lecour

It's been so long that I might as well be new. I'm living in a place that I can BBQ in shorts in the middle of December and I'm still in the Northern Hemisphere. I originally joined when I was a fresh baby Pagan and wanted more substance to discuss about religious matters than my local community could provide. That part, really hasn't changed. I've grown up a bit more, grew my family a bit larger, fallen in love, out of love, in love again, buried friends and family, moved across country, changed careers, not once but thrice so far, and made a few friends along the way. I'm still Pagan and my faith has carried me though.

But I look around and don't see much of my faith community any longer. It's lost it's popularity. To me, that means the real work of building community can begin. Anyway, those are issues greater than me and not mine to solve. I've held this site as a place of true fellowship, no matter the faith and I would like to listen in and learn and share and discuss just matters of the heart and faith again.

Isabella LeCour

Isabella Lecour

Welcome back Isabella. Believe it or not I remember you.
I hope those are good memories. If not, I apologies for that and my youth at the time. :D My memory is rather...shattered. I remember this site, I remember Sunstone, I remember this as a good place but beyond that, it really is all new.

Thank you Quagmire, for the warm welcoming.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Namaste. Greetings and salutations.

Welcome back.

What flavor of Paganism do you practice, if you don’t mind my asking?

Daemon Sophic

Welcome back @Isabella Lecour !! You originally signed up for RF back in 2005??! o_O
That's even longer than me or @Quagmire . And that talking monkey died of old age! ;)

Nice to meet you!

Normally I only offer the best chocolates to newbies, but for you.....
... dark chocolate rum balls.
chocolate-rum-balls-76104-1.jpeg

Enjoy! And stick around a while. :)

Isabella Lecour

What flavor of Paganism do you practice, if you don’t mind my asking?
Eclectic Hellenic Paganism. Not a reconstructionist and not Wiccan. I am on my own in a very much eclectic way. Maybe more than a touch of Buddhism as an underlying structure, defiantly a polytheist, and without much historical recreation in practice as I believe it's been lost for good reason. My journey with the Gods has been deeply personal and at time puzzling. I keep a home shrine / altar. Religiously, I think of myself as a traveler in lands that know nothing of my Gods nor do they respect them yet is it so long I have no memory of what a land that honors my Gods would look like and I suspect the Gods could say the same.

Isabella Lecour

Welcome back @Isabella Lecour !! You originally signed up for RF back in 2005??! o_O
That's even longer than me or @Quagmire . And that talking monkey died of old age! ;)

Nice to meet you!

Normally I only offer the best chocolates to newbies, but for you.....
... dark chocolate rum balls.
chocolate-rum-balls-76104-1.jpeg

Enjoy! And stick around a while. :)

Yum! Rum balls! Those are real treat. Thank you.
2005. I didn't realize it's been that long. Amazing.
I intend to stick around. I've got questions, thoughts and ponderings that has percolated over the years and this is the best place to share those.
Thank you for the welcome and Rum balls. ;)