• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell on Earth

questfortruth

Let me imagine for a moment that I am dead, and around me is hell.
If so, this idea comforts me; it makes life more manageable.
Nothing can make life in hell easier.
I come to a contradiction. Hence the Earth is a mixture of hell and Paradise.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
If so, this idea comforts me; it makes life more manageable. Nothing can make life in hell easier.
I come to a contradiction. Hence the Earth is a mixture of hell and Paradise.................

I find when Jesus was dead, around dead Jesus was hell ( biblical hell ) - Acts of the Apostles 2:27
Since the Bible says 'the dead know nothing' then nothing can make 'death' in biblical hell easier.
Only being resurrected ( brought back to live again) out of biblical hell would make life easier.
Right now, Earth is a mixture of biblical hell (the temporary stone-cold grave for the sleeping dead) and the coming paradisical Earth as Eden was a sample garden blueprint to follow.

- Psalms 6:5; Psalms 13:3; Psalms 115:17; Isaiah 38:18; Ecclesiastes 9:5; John 11:11-14; John 6:40; 1 Corinthians 15:24-26

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

I'm not a Christian, so I'm sure that you and I won't agree about what will happen to people in the spirit world after they die, but I thought I would share my personal perspective anyway. Speaking as a medium and spiritualist, I don't believe in the afterlife as it is represented in the Bible, and I don't believe that the spiritual realm is permanently confined to heaven and hell, assuming that these eternal realms even exist. As I've already stated, I've seen and experienced far too many paranormal events that contradict what the Bible says about death and the afterlife for me to maintain such beliefs. To be honest, it's one reason why I'm no longer a Christian.

I realize that you and other Bible-believing Christians don't believe that it's possible for the living to interact with and communicate with the spirits of dead people, but that has been my personal experience for the past fifteen years, and seeing, hearing, and feeling the presence of the dead has been a part of my life since I was six years old. And for the record, I am not trying to persuade you to believe me because, as far as I'm concerned, the choice to believe or not is entirely up to you. I won't debate or argue with you about it either. I share my experiences and present my evidence (as I further described in a previous post here), and then I let the chips fall where they may. I let skeptics make up their own minds about whether or not to accept psychic medium abilities and the paranormal.

Last edited:

Kelly of the Phoenix

King Sisyphus and Sun Wukong are heroes of mine. They went to hell and raised hell.