• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

George Santos is suing Jimmy Kimmel

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yep, for fraud of all things, turns out Jimmy had too much fun with a greeting service that Santos offered:

Through Cameo, Santos received requests from individuals and businesses seeking personalized video messages. Unbeknownst to Santos, Kimmel submitted at least 14 requests that used phony names and narratives, according to the complaint.

Starting in December the videos were played on a segment, “ Will Santos Say It? ” the suit says.

In one of the clips, Santos offers congratulations to the purported winner of a beef-eating contest, calling the feat of consuming 6 pounds (2.7 kilograms) of loose ground beef in under 30 minutes “amazing and impressive.”

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
I could post more. At least 14 times Santos did do the video greeting for him. I think that means that they gave him $7,000! It was something like 500 bucks a greeting. Hmm maybe 400. I should look it up.
Kimmel said thanks to him dunking on Santos, it's now $500. When he bought the vids they was $400.