• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freedom of speech/opinion vs Anti semitic protection in West.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello all.
I think freedom of speech in West is in dangerous, especially europe, because if someone criticize Israel crimes, immediately called anti semitic.May pay fees.
Some people losed their job.As some Google employees recently.!!!

I believe zionist lobby take control on media and political opinion in most. Western countries.
Recently USA wants ban Tik tok because, tik tok don't much with USA freedom of speech.Because its criticized Israel crimes.
I believe it's will come a time if a jew made crime, in West, so any one said a jewish man did crime or bad thing, will accused by anti semitic, so pay fee.

Last edited:

ashakantasharma

Modern society claims tolerance and enlightenment, but Americans are losing their fundamental right to speak their minds freely without fear of shame or shunned. This social silencing has been evident for years, but dealing with it stirs fear and is dangerous for a strong nation and open society.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hello all.
I think freedom of speech in West is in dangerous, especially europe, because if someone criticize Israel crimes, immediately called anti semitic.May pay fees.
Some people losed their job.As some Google employees recently.!!!

I believe zionist lobby take control on media and political opinion in most. Western countries.
Recently USA wants ban Tik tok because, tik tok don't much with USA freedom of speech.Because its criticized Israel crimes.
I believe it's will come a time if a jew made crime, in West, so any one said a jewish man did crime or bad thing, will accused by anti semitic, so pay fee.
This is changing.
Israel's outrageous brutality & genocide are
finally being recognized by many. Zionists
are finding that their standard old tactic of
labeling us "Anti-semitic!" no longer carries
weight. It just makes them look bigoted.

libre

Skylark
No, the Zionist lobby has not taken control of the media in Western countries.
It is discouraging to see people ambivalent to exaggerated conspiracy theories about Jewish influence.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Modern society claims tolerance and enlightenment, but Americans are losing their fundamental right to speak their minds freely without fear of shame or shunned.

And yet we're free to debate and/or bemoan the matter.

We are passing through a period wherein the Overton window has shifted to the right and the result is predictably discordant, But, to the extent that we're "losing" something, it's some that was only recently (re)discovered and averred. We have yet reverted to the days of Jim Crow laws, the red scares, and McCarthyism, or when folks like Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner were killed for speaking their minds.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is discouraging to see people ambivalent to exaggerated conspiracy theories about Jewish influence.
To call it exaggerated minimizes their real influence.
IMO, what complicates matters is that it's primarily Christians,
both liberal & conservative, who operate US government for the
benefit of Israel. (All this "God's Chosen People" mythology.)
So Jewish control is there, but it's rather indirect.

libre

Skylark
I have to draw a line in the sand here, it's fundamentally wrong to present pro-Israel politicians as being indirect agents of 'Jewish control'. Wrong in the sense of being incorrect and dangerous.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's actually the anti-semites that want to push that particular picture. Most know better though and see the support terrorists are being givin by these groups of people.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's actually the anti-semites that want to push that particular picture. Most know better though and see the support terrorists are being givin by these groups of people.
Anti-semitic repeated evil disc used American taxes, and kill thousands Palestinian civilians.
1000018717.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have to draw a line in the sand here, it's fundamentally wrong to present pro-Israel politicians as being indirect agents of 'Jewish control'. Wrong in the sense of being incorrect and dangerous.
That's wrong IMO.
It's a complex relationship, with fundie Christians
largely in the driver seat here, but also with Israeli
Jewish influence, eg, campus censorship, lobbying
politicians, PR campaign to demonize Muslims.
Dangerous it is to ignore this unholy mix of religion
& politics.
RF is like much public discourse, ie, one can criticize
Muslims easily, but Jews are to be off limits. This
has resulted in Israel being able to perpetrate
great evil for many decades with impunity.
This must end. They've no right to commit genocide.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's the Zionists who support terrorism....& genocide.
Israel uses state terrorism to abuse & kill in far
greater numbers than Hamas's terrorism.
I support neither. So between the 2 of us, you're
the only supporter of terrorism.
So be cautious about using that bigotry laden label.

Shaul

Premium Member
When the number of people imprisoned for spewing anti-Jewish lies approaches the number of Jewish victims of persecution get back to us. Until then stop trying to gin up faux issues.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When the number of people imprisoned for spewing anti-Jewish lies approaches the number of Jewish victims of persecution get back to us. Until then stop trying to gin up faux issues.
Are you aware that WW2 ended, & that
Hitler was defeated?
These days, It's Israel & USA persecuting
Muslims (& some Christians) that looms larger.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Freedom of speech is paramount to progress even at the expense of “the river to the sea” chant,kind of reminiscent of “Israel will exist and continue to exist until Islam obliterates it just as it obliterated others before it” Hasan Al Banna father of the Muslim brotherhood and Hamas,is that islamophic or a Distasteful fact?.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
To call it exaggerated minimizes their real influence.
IMO, what complicates matters is that it's primarily Christians,
both liberal & conservative, who operate US government for the
benefit of Israel. (All this "God's Chosen People" mythology.)

It's the Zionists who support terrorism....& genocide.
Israel uses state terrorism to abuse & kill in far
greater numbers than Hamas's terrorism.
I support neither. So between the 2 of us, you're
the only supporter of terrorism.
So be cautious about using that bigotry laden label.
I really admire your position. You prove me, that could be an atheist had sense humanity and justice more than some people religious.
Obviously some religions beliefs, are really dangerous to humanity.

EinGeheimkonto

In any society, or even within a sub-section of society, there are going to be lines you can't cross.

The Holocaust plays a big role in the Western psyche because of its sheer size and brutality. Thus, many people in America are noticeably on edge when Israel - seen as a Jewish homeland - is criticized. Finkelstein wrote a book about it, and while I can't say that I agree with Finkelstein on everything, I can see how the memory of such an event would shape perceptions. After all, if we are to learn from history and we don't want the bad parts to be repeated, people in Western countries might reason that Israel must be strong and prosperous.

That said, it's also necessary to condemn genuine anti-semitism, including anti-semitism in the guise of just criticizing Israel.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Freedom of speech is paramount to progress even at the expense of “the river to the sea” chant,kind of reminiscent of “Israel will exist and continue to exist until Islam obliterates it just as it obliterated others before it” Hasan Al Banna father of the Muslim brotherhood and Hamas,is that islamophic or a Distasteful fact?.
My topic about influence of zionists by media on western people.
**mod edit**
I can. Say in USA you can critized your government but if critized Israel or Jews. You may losr your career.

Last edited by a moderator:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I really admire your position. You prove me, that could be an atheist had sense humanity and justice more than some people religious.
Obviously some religions beliefs, are really dangerous to humanity.
I notice that atheists tend to support Palestinian
rights more than Christians & Jews do. Perhaps
it's because we're largely independent of the
mutual hatreds so common in the Abrahamic
religions.
BTW, I don't argue that we're not better than
believers...but we enjoy a useful perspective
of detachment. Justice should be for all,
regardless of religion.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That said, it's also necessary to condemn genuine anti-semitism, including anti-semitism in the guise of just criticizing Israel.
Let's add condemnation of using "anti-semitism" dishonestly.
And especially condemn islamophobia, which leads to.
"They don't care for their children."
"You can't reason with them."
"They all want to destroy Israel."
Such beliefs prevent seeing the reality of others, the
devaluing of others, & permanent hatred. Genocide
is only possible when people hold such paranoid
bigoted views of fellow humans.