• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox News should be banned!

Agathion

the Minister
I cant wait for Trump to get in. Our government has a severe case of constipation and Trump is the perfect laxative to get things moving.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I cant wait for Trump to get in. Our government has a severe case of constipation and Trump is the perfect laxative to get things moving.
What's he going to get done? He has no political experience, and do you really think congressional seniors are going to just passively let some total outsider push his weight around? And what's he going to do? He keeps talking about wanting to keep immigrants out, and that will hurt our economy because it is so dependent upon cheap immigrant labor. And he has filled bankruptcy four times. He also believes Obama in not an American citizen. He's a chauvinistic, sexist, greedy, xenophobic billionaire. Why would you want someone as president who has mentioned how rocking he thinks his daughter's body is?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Back in the first years of this century the USA did not have this problem. The Republican party controlled everything. By 2008, the country was a mess. Foreign policy disasters, the economy melting down, the federal debt and deficit skyrocketing. A flood of undocumented workers pouring in. The infrastructure, from schools to roads, underfunded and deteriorating.
What possible reasons might I have for wanting to go back to that?
Tom

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member

Washington DC, the White House, the Capital building, needs an enema. Let's insert something/someone from the "outside, in". ;) :smilecat:

Last edited:

Agathion

the Minister
I did not say Trump was perfect... but i think he is the best candidate we have available. Also while he is currently winning its still early, he may very well lose. Nothing is certain yet.

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
They promote violence, bigotry, and greed! I think they should be banned for humanity's good.

Treat them like Islamic extremists and extremists of all kinds.

An enemy of nice polite tolerant society!

Why? Are they not free to express their opinions and bilge just because you don't like it?

I don't like Fox News either, but I wouldn't ban the simply because I disagree with nearly everything they say.

Underhill

Washington DC, the White House, the Capital building, needs an enema. Let's insert something/someone from the "outside, in". ;) :smilecat:

Diarrhea of the mouth does not an enema make. The problem with an outsider candidate, and this is true of both Trump and Bernie, is that they will have the exact opposite impact. The parties will simply circle the wagons and neither of them would accomplish anything.

Gambrinus

accumulative error
Fox and CNN should not be banned but it should come with the disclosure that it is for propaganda and entertainment with news thrown in. The BBC seems to do a better job at reporting the news.

Since Trump has been drug into this post I will add that the only positive thing I have seen from him, is that he says many wonderful things that he can do. The negative I see is that his past contradicts all his good intentions. It wasn't that long ago when he said he was for Syrian refugees coming here because it was humanitarian, he seems very confused.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
As a long time viewer of CNN, it definitely has move in the "opinionated" direction, and I tend to think it's because their share of the cable news market was declining. Whereas years ago I used to watch it quite regularly, now I am more likely just to channel surf the news stations.