• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First Thread - Hey!

Lloyd1024

Religion Learner
Just making a thread for the first time. Wanted to check out how to do it and what I can do.
Thanks guys!:clap

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello! Welcome to the forum. Is it your first thread here or anywhere?

This is a good place. But beware of the threads colored blue. You must be extra special nice to post in those.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Btw, if 9Westy9 demands that you swap undies, this is not a condition of membership.
Don't make the same mistake Willamena did!

Lloyd1024

Religion Learner
Hello! Welcome to the forum. Is it your first thread here or anywhere?

This is a good place. But beware of the threads colored blue. You must be extra special nice to post in those.

It's my first time on this forum, and although I'm not new to the forum scene, I would consider myself reasonably uneducated in forum communications.

What's this about "blue threads"? Can you give an example?

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
It's my first time on this forum, and although I'm not new to the forum scene, I would consider myself reasonably uneducated in forum communications.

What's this about "blue threads"? Can you give an example?

Some parts of the forum are "blue" meaning that they are only for people of that world view. For example there is a special Christian forum where only Christians can post (more or less).

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Some parts of the forum are "blue" meaning that they are only for people of that world view. For example there is a special Christian forum where only Christians can post (more or less).

Actually, anyone can post there, they just have to do it in accordance with rule 10.

And hi and welcome Lloyd1024.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Actually, anyone can post there, they just have to do it in accordance with rule 10.

And hi and welcome Lloyd1024.

That's why I put the "more or less" in brackets at the end :p. I just couldn't think of a good way to say that anyone can technically post there