• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First Debate - Your thoughts?

Acim

Revelation all the time
I'm still thinking through a response to your post that quoted me. Clearly we had different expectations and subjective opinions about the outcome.
But I gotta ask. Who is a conservative? What does that word even mean in the current political landscape? How in the hell did a queer atheist straight ticket Democrat become too conservative to post in the Liberal Only DIR, and opine freely in the Conservative Only DIR?

What is wrong with this picture?
Tom

Strikes me as all rhetorical. To the degree it is not, I think this is good stuff to ask RF Staff what either allows or prevents anyone from posting in any DIR and saying whatever they want, criticisms and all.

IMO, if you are obviously espousing one thing (i.e. liberal viewpoint) in other parts of the forum and even adding to that with ideas of 'this has always made the most sense to me,' but then coming to 'Conservative Only' forum and trying to enter into discussions only to criticize and detract from the discussion, I'd think that a problem. But I dunno, and assume moderators can sort things out if anyone feels such a problem is worthy of being reported to staff.