• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ezekiel Kelly livestreams killing spree!

Suave

Simulated character
Memphis police search for man driving around, shooting at people!

"MEMPHIS, Tenn. (Gray News) - Police in Memphis and the surrounding area are searching for a man they say has been driving around the city, randomly shooting at people, and streaming the incidents on Facebook Live.

Police issued an alert Wednesday for Ezekiel Kelly, 19, urging residents to shelter in place. They say he is armed and dangerous and responsible for many shootings around the city."

WMC reports that police say the spree began around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday. Memphis police had previously reported two shootings around the same time, one of which resulted in a man’s death, but officers have not yet said if the incidents are related."

139637_MemphispoliceSept72022shooter_1662600018224.jpeg

Memphis police have identified the... - First Coast News | Facebook

Suave

Simulated character
News update: Ezekiel Kelly is now being taken into custody by law enforcement authorities.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Another crazy person with a gun. I came across another article which had this map (LIVE: Man wanted for active shootings across Memphis in custody (wreg.com)):

Possible-active-shooter-locations.png

It doesn't appear to be his first offense either. Police: Man, 19, driving around Memphis shooting at people arrested (newschannel5.com)

Court records show in February of 2020, Kelly, then 17, was charged as an adult with attempted first-degree murder, aggravated assault, using a firearm to commit a dangerous felony and reckless endangerment with a deadly weapon. The circumstances of the case were not immediately known.

Records show he pleaded guilty to three years in prison. It was not immediately known how much of the sentence he served.

Obviously, he didn't serve the full three years of his sentence.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

"MEMPHIS, Tenn. (Gray News) - Police in Memphis and the surrounding area are searching for a man they say has been driving around the city, randomly shooting at people, and streaming the incidents on Facebook Live.

Police issued an alert Wednesday for Ezekiel Kelly, 19, urging residents to shelter in place. They say he is armed and dangerous and responsible for many shootings around the city."

WMC reports that police say the spree began around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday. Memphis police had previously reported two shootings around the same time, one of which resulted in a man’s death, but officers have not yet said if the incidents are related."

My thoughts are with the victims.
It seems somewhat timely to post this...

Facebook finally responds to New Zealand on Christchurch attack

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
It is a shame that our laws allow such subhuman filth to still draw breath.

Perhaps in time such flaws will be remedied. Until then, I trust the judgement of the system we have in place.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Another 19 year old psychopath in a long line of born and raised psychopaths. The trend continues.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm glad he's been apprehended. I want to comment about the cloud behind the silver lining though.

They probably used an aerial drone to track him down. I'd bet that every person in and around Memphis has been tracked for days. It is a lot of people to track, but the technology is designed for it. There is an interesting trade-off between security and anonymity. They catch their psycho, but technically they also catch absolutely everyone else, too. There is a file somewhere that shows where Andrew B. Boring went all week. I wonder if this is perhaps too much power -- to be able to track absolutely everyone and every auto. I wonder if this unnatural development is damaging something that we need.

But I am glad that the crazy shooter was caught, yes.