• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Excellent Example Of The Anti-Gun Misrepresentation

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh I see with ones mind closed, now we understand where you have gone wrong.

Oh by the way just wondering where you find all the time to watch and listen to all this news programing?
You do work don't you.
I'm retired and have less than 2 hours a day (weekdays) for news programs .....1/2 hr local, 1/2 hour national (network) less than a hour for Special Report with Bret Baier (note network and FNC weekdays only)
Ya know.....no matter what dishonest anti-gun mischief you could discover, the response will always be.....
"False equivalency! Fox lies! Penis!"

esmith

Veteran Member
Ya know.....no matter what dishonest anti-gun mischief you could discover, the response will always be.....
"False equivalency! Fox lies! Penis!"
Unfortunately you seem to have hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Oh well my entertainment options have diminished and it's fun to see the responses.
Although I do admit to be having problem sleeping at night. Seems I wake-up to the same nightmare.....being locked in a room with a group of a certain political persuasion.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Unfortunately you seem to have hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Oh well my entertainment options have diminished and it's fun to see the responses.
Although I do admit to be having problem sleeping at night. Seems I wake-up to the same nightmare.....being locked in a room with a group of a certain political persuasion.
Then you certainly won't want to go to heaven then. :innocent:

4consideration

Premium Member
In the news, Couric takes some responsibility.....
http://underthegunmovie.com/message-from-katie
I commend her for acknowledging the part about the audio, but it appears the editor also edited in prior video footage of the people looking sideways, or down, so it wasn't just a pause, but inserted footage, to create an appearance of them in awkward, or stunned, silence -- rather than having an immediate response.

I don't buy the explanation of it just being a pause for reflection on part of the audience. A freezed frame for a few seconds would have given an honest pause. That spliced in footage makes them look foolish.

“Katie Couric asked a key question during an interview of some members of our organization,” he said. “She then intentionally removed their answers and spliced in nine seconds of some prior video of our members sitting quietly and not responding. Viewers are left with the misunderstanding that the members had no answer to her question.”

http://freebeacon.com/issues/audio-...ceptively-edited-interview-pro-gun-activists/

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't buy the explanation of it just being a pause for reflection on part of the audience. A freezed frame for a few seconds would have given an honest pause. That spliced in footage makes them look foolish.
I find this explanation so strained that I dare call them "liar".
They knew what they did.
It reminds me of.....