• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doing Anything Special For the Eclipse Today?

☆Dreamwind☆

I'm not really since i understand that we won't be getting a good view, and I'm not feeling too snazzy. But hope you guys have an enjoyable time or fruitful working. Even if it's just viewing.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I can't afford to take time off for it, so I won't be doing anything. Tempting to just clear my schedule and say "sorry, students, no appointments today, go outside!" I think most of them would appreciate it, to be honest, but... nah.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I'm well out of the path of view so I won't be doing anything of import for it.

Plus it looks like rain and clouds are on the menu today.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Going to be awe-inspired...will say "thank you" and maybe start a little fire afterwards...

Currently, we're waiting for delivery of a dumpster for our reroofing project tomorrow...

Isabella Lecour

I marveled at the energy the sun puts out each day and how colder the day felt during the transit and played with a pinhole camera with my kids. Religiously, I kinda tipped my hat at Apollo and wondered what sort of tale ought to be told about events like this instead of jokes like "did you turn it on or off again?"