• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does anyone else play Flash games?

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
I play lots. The one I'm hooked on at the moment is called Elona Shooter. It's very basic as most Flash games are, enemies just run from the left side of the screen and try to get to your castle to beat it up, and you have a cross-hair and try to shoot them.

The cool thing is that there are 8 classes to pick from (4 have to be unlocked) each with unique skills and weapon preferences. You level up as you play and unlock a huge range of skills that you can focus on to improve your character how you like. Plus you can upgrade to having up to 4 characters total (3 shoot on their own) so you have a lot of customization available just for your character.

Then after each day's fighting is complete, you are given a certain number of action points which you can use to improve your chances in the next fight such as pray for more castle HP or eat a hearty meal for an EXP bonus. Each action costs a certain amount of points so you have to decide what you think is important.

There is also a host of upgrades to the castle like Max HP and things like that which all cost gold (earned each day for the kills you make). And then there is a shop where you can buy new weapons and grenades and repair tools and mods for your weapons... Oh did I mention you get all sorts of modifications for your weapons, too. So, you can customize those how you like as well. There is also a forge that lets you upgrade your weapons basic stats.

I've been having a blast with it, simplistic as the gameplay is. There are so many different ways you can try and spend your resources the replay value is just great if you are into that sort of thing. Which of course, I am. :)

So, do you play Flash games? And if so, which one are you hooked on currently?

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Another great card game free online (pay for perks) is Card Monsters:

Play Card Monsters, a free online game on Kongregate

I have a lot of fun with this one because your cards actually level up as you play, and there is a simplistic yet effective combat strategy that lets you play a pretty wide variety of deck types. PvP and guilds and all that too. Fun stuff.