• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do theists drink chocolate milk?

Niatero

*banned*
I ask because my inquiring mind wants to know.
I never liked it when I was a theist. It was lonely though, because it looked to me like all the other kids at the cafeteria bought chocolate milk. Also, I didn't like chocolate-flavored breakfast cereals because they turned the milk into chocolate milk.

(later) I don't remember it being for the reasons that people might be thinking. :grinning:

Last edited:

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I would think it's to nice for a theist, surely such wanton enjoyment would be a sin

It is indeed nice to drink. I had a small carton of chocolate milk instead of a second cup of coffee today.

Yes, and dharmic theists drink Oreo shakes to have a balance of yin and yang.

I sometimes drink a Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme beverage. It will eventually turn me into Ardhanārīśvara.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I can tell you, after once being married to a Catholic woman and then later being engaged to another Catholic woman.... who had a son.... that.... Yes...Theist drink chocolate milk..... AND.... this may come as a shock.... they drink hot chocolate too.....

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
And if they heat it up and top it with mini marshmallows they are going straight to Hell.

I had some of that back in my Lutheran days. Fortunately, I was able to ‘sin boldly’ because I was justified by faith alone. (This idea of sinning intentionally, by the way, is actually contrary to Lutheran doctrine.)

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
this may come as a shock.... they drink hot chocolate too.....

Yeah, but that’s just some Christians. Catholics, Orthodox, Lutherans, and Anglicans approve of it. Baptists, on the other hand, only allow heated chocolate bars for some bizarre reason.