• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do dead people vote

Pogo

Sounds like you don't want to discuss actual facts. As I have described some dead people who voted have no specific political party. Furthermore you can't find blame while simultaneously minimizing and denying dead people vote.
Not denied that some dead people have voted, but under what circumstances and how many?
Got any info?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Not denied that some dead people have voted, but under what circumstances and how many?
Got any info?
Post #99 I linked to The Heritage Foundation voter fraud database.

It is a massive database with a right nice and fancy search function.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Then you are incorrect. This thread is about much more than the narrow focus you suggest.

I read the 7 pages and you are right in one sense and I am right in another.
The OP seems to be about actual early voting by a living person than then dies and as you pointed out that is not cheating as such.
Then there is a post by the thread starter that combines dead voters with actually cheating in another form.

There are also posts about claims being made about dead people on register being use to cheat a vote.
So to me it is a toss up and I don't even know what the actual position of the thread starter is.