• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demons and Angels and Djinn

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
I would like to ask Jews, Muslims, and Christians about their religions' perspectives of angels, demons, djinn, etc.

How were they created? What is their purpose? What are their attributes? Where do they exist, and what is their existence like? Do they interact with humanity, and if so, how?

Is there anything you could tell me about how your religions' cultures describe the hierarchies or classes of these beings? Such as Cherubim, Seraphim, and archangels? Are there archdemons?

Is there any individual demons or angels or djinn that you can tell me about? Any information on Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Azrael, Samael/ Iblis/ Satan, Lilith, Astaroth, Asmodeous, Abaddon, Metatron, Kerubiel, etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

ukok102nak

I would like to ask Jews, Muslims, and Christians about their religions' perspectives of angels, demons, djinn, etc.

How were they created? What is their purpose? What are their attributes? Where do they exist, and what is their existence like? Do they interact with humanity, and if so, how?

Is there anything you could tell me about how your religions' cultures describe the hierarchies or classes of these beings? Such as Cherubim, Seraphim, and archangels? Are there archdemons?

Is there any individual demons or angels or djinn that you can tell me about? Any information on Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Azrael, Samael/ Iblis/ Satan, Lilith, Astaroth, Asmodeous, Abaddon, Metatron, Kerubiel, etc?

:smoke: as weve heard and seen one
comments which goes something like this
I'm never understood paul or timothy titus or angels or jokers I can say the way the world spins them I don't agree.

but its her own freewill that tells her to say this things meaning we dont accuse her or anyone doing evil that sometimes we were also mistakenly saying a thing that is not what we really meant

and we knew your a good person
becaused everything that is been created in the beginning is good

now
about this archdemons that is sometimes mistakenly also viewed as arcfiend
those creatures accordin unto our beliefs
those were creatures of darkness as in the darkness before the creation of light in this reality
and some were elementals meaning
invisible hidden creatures from the very nature itself in this world of us but they had this things that seperates their domain from ours

have you ever heard or seen somethin as
our testimonies saying the same things as we have said now

perhaps one of our brethren could enlighten you about this
and we will provide for his testimonies when he comes

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

Tumah

Veteran Member
I can give some general information, but I don't feel too comfortable going into specifics. Most of this can be found online.
Angels
There are two types of angels, temporary ones and permanent ones. The permanent ones were created on the 5th day of creation as part of a series of emanations that resulted in our world. There were also some angels created on the second day of creation, but they seemed to have been temporary ones. Other temporary ones are being created all the time through various divine unifications. Their purposes and attributes are as numerous as there are things in the universe, as the Talmud says "there is no blade of grass that doesn't have an angel telling it 'grow!'" They exist in the dimension directly above ours. They constantly interact with humanity either directly or indirectly, and infrequently through manifestation. They are divided into 10 classes from most holiest to least holiest: Ḥayoth, Ophanim, Arelim, Ḥashmalim, Seraphim, Malakhim, Elohim, B'nei Elohim, Kruvim and Ishim. This of course only refers to holy angels. There are also the impure angels of destruction, who perform the negative functions that are necessary for existence.

Demons
There are, I think I counted 11 different families of demons. The earliest ones were created at dusk of the sixth day of creation. Then there are some created by Adam and Eve, some created by people, some created from the reproduction of the various types with each other, etc. Because their creation was at dusk, they were never fully created (purposely) and remain at the halfway point between physical man and spiritual angels. The males ones are usually called "sheid" and the female ones are usually called "lilith". They eat, reproduce and die like we do. Have wings and fly, and can hear what's going on in heaven to a limited extent, like angels. And have feet like chickens. There are some demons that have some degree of positivity to them, but they are all impure and will in general negatively impact anyone who interacts with them to some degree or another.

About specifics angels and demons, it would take many pages to write about them all. But within your list, to be brief: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and N/Uriel (depending on which way he's tilting), in general perform the functions of G-d's Mercy, Strength, Healing and Light. But that's very, very general. Azrael may be a misspelling of Azriel one of the names of a certain Seraph (or more than one). Samael is the chief angel of the satans and the demons are also under him. Lilith, well there's a bunch of them, Samael has one, Asmodeus has one, the demon under Asmodeus has one, etc. Astaroth doesn't seem to feature in Judaism. Asmodeus is the chief of the demons, directly under Samael. Abaddon doesn't seem to feature in Rabbinical sources. Metatron is the officer in charge of representing the King. Kerubiel doesn't seem to feature in Rabbincal sources.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.

Peac be on all.

The nature of angels is understood differently among the followers of different religions. Islam speaks of angels as celestial beings who have their own entity as persons. The major role they play is the transmission of messages from God to human beings. According to the Holy Qur’an, the entire material universe as well − as the religious universe is governed by some spiritual powers, which are referred to as angels. Whatever they do is in complete submission to the Will of God and the design that He created for things. They cannot make the slightest deviation from the set course or functions allocated to them, or from the overall plan of things made by God.
The [Ahmadiyya] Promised Messiah and Mahdi describes the following as − functions and characteristics of the angels:
1. They are external means of the fulfillment of our spiritual needs.
2. Have independent existence.
3. Carry out appropriate duties.
4. Do not move from their appointed places.
5. Are the life of the planets.
6. Sometimes appear in human form.
7. Are the cause of every change and development.
8. Man ranks higher than angels.
9. Every angel performs a different duty.
10. Descend with the advent of a Khalifah.
11. Can be seen. (The angels, like God Almighty, are imperceptible beings. Those who possess insight behold angles with their spiritual eyes in their visions which they experience very often in a state of wakefulness.)
12. Are mediators for the spiritual development of man.
13. Distribute and regulate matters.
(The Essence of Islam. Vol. II, pp 110-146)
Pages 65 + https://www.alislam.org/books/ahmadiyyat/WelcomeBook2ndEd.pdf

Jibraeel (Gabriel in the Bible)
Mikaeel (Michael in the Bible)
lsrafeel (Raphael in the Bible)
lzraeel (Israel in the Bible)

It was the Angel Jibraeel (Gabriel) who used to bring the Quranic revelations to the Holy Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.
https://www.alislam.org/books/religiousknowledge/sec1.html

====

Arabic lexicon mentions the following as the possible meanings of the word jinn. It literally means anything which has the connotation of concealment, invisibility, seclusion and remoteness. It also has the connotation of thick shades and dark shadows. That is why the word 'jannah' (from the same root word) is employed by the Quran to denote paradise, which would be full of thick, heavily shaded gardens. The word jinn is also applicable to snakes which habitually remain hidden from common view and live a life secluded from other animals in rock crevices and earthen holes. It is also applied to women who observe segregation and to such chieftains as keep their distance from the common people. The inhabitants of remote, inaccessible mountains are likewise referred to as jinn. Hence, anything which lies beyond the reach of common sight or is invisible to the unaided naked eye, could well be described by this word.
https://www.alislam.org/library/books/revelation/part_5_section_3.html

====

Satan has wide meanings of negative force.
Page 88 @ https://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/?page=88&region=E1&CR=EN,E2

=====

Iblis is a kind of Satan. Iblis has meaning of disapponited person.
Page 83 @ https://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/?page=83&region=E1&CR=EN,E2&CR=EN,E2

=====

Demons, in traditional sense does not exist in Islam but in metaphoric sense it is said as low, un-tammed, rotten state of self.

Last edited:

ukok102nak

I can give some general information, but I don't feel too comfortable going into specifics. Most of this can be found online.
Angels
There are two types of angels, temporary ones and permanent ones. The permanent ones were created on the 5th day of creation as part of a series of emanations that resulted in our world. There were also some angels created on the second day of creation, but they seemed to have been temporary ones. Other temporary ones are being created all the time through various divine unifications. Their purposes and attributes are as numerous as there are things in the universe, as the Talmud says "there is no blade of grass that doesn't have an angel telling it 'grow!'" They exist in the dimension directly above ours. They constantly interact with humanity either directly or indirectly, and infrequently through manifestation. They are divided into 10 classes from most holiest to least holiest: Ḥayoth, Ophanim, Arelim, Ḥashmalim, Seraphim, Malakhim, Elohim, B'nei Elohim, Kruvim and Ishim. This of course only refers to holy angels. There are also the impure angels of destruction, who perform the negative functions that are necessary for existence.

Demons
There are, I think I counted 11 different families of demons. The earliest ones were created at dusk of the sixth day of creation. Then there are some created by Adam and Eve, some created by people, some created from the reproduction of the various types with each other, etc. Because their creation was at dusk, they were never fully created (purposely) and remain at the halfway point between physical man and spiritual angels. The males ones are usually called "sheid" and the female ones are usually called "lilith". They eat, reproduce and die like we do. Have wings and fly, and can hear what's going on in heaven to a limited extent, like angels. And have feet like chickens. There are some demons that have some degree of positivity to them, but they are all impure and will in general negatively impact anyone who interacts with them to some degree or another.

About specifics angels and demons, it would take many pages to write about them all. But within your list, to be brief: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and N/Uriel (depending on which way he's tilting), in general perform the functions of G-d's Mercy, Strength, Healing and Light. But that's very, very general. Azrael may be a misspelling of Azriel one of the names of a certain Seraph (or more than one). Samael is the chief angel of the satans and the demons are also under him. Lilith, well there's a bunch of them, Samael has one, Asmodeus has one, the demon under Asmodeus has one, etc. Astaroth doesn't seem to feature in Judaism. Asmodeus is the chief of the demons, directly under Samael. Abaddon doesn't seem to feature in Rabbinical sources. Metatron is the officer in charge of representing the King. Kerubiel doesn't seem to feature in Rabbincal sources.

:smoke: indeed my brethren
indeed
as we have diffirent experiences regarding unto this
and
we are greatful unto you to learn about those information about those creatures
as it were written accordingly unto its sources

~;> by the way
could we ask you something that is diffirent from this situation (just a single question)
if it also real meaning if it is corroborated unto the written facts about the jewis were only established during the time of judith becaused thats what weve heard from diffirent individuals who thought
of this written things as if it is part of a rabbinical sources
:read:
Then Judith began to sing this thanksgiving in all Israel, and all the people sang after her this song of praise. And Judith said, Begin unto my God with timbrels, sing unto my Lord with cymbals: tune unto him a new psalm: exalt him, and call upon his name. For God breaketh the battles: for among the camps in the midst of the people he hath delivered me out of the hands of them that persecuted me. Assur came out of the mountains from the north, he came with ten thousands of his army, the multitude whereof stopped the torrents, and their horsemen have covered the hills. He bragged that he would burn up my borders, and kill my young men with the sword, and dash the sucking children against the ground, and make mine infants as a prey, and my virgins as a spoil. But the Almighty Lord hath disappointed them by the hand of a woman. For the mighty one did not fall by the young men, neither did the sons of the Titans smite him, nor high giants set upon him: but Judith the daughter of Merari weakened him with the beauty of her countenance. For she put off the garment of her widowhood for the exaltation of those that were oppressed in Israel, and anointed her face with ointment, and bound her hair in a tire, and took a linen garment to deceive him. Her sandals ravished his eyes, her beauty took his mind prisoner, and the fauchion passed through his neck. The Persians quaked at her boldness, and the Medes were daunted at her hardiness. Then my afflicted shouted for joy, and my weak ones cried aloud; but they were astonished: these lifted up their voices, but they were overthrown. The sons of the damsels have pierced them through, and wounded them as fugatives' children: they perished by the battle of the Lord. I will sing unto the Lord a new song: O Lord, thou art great and glorious, wonderful in strength, and invincible. Let all creatures serve thee: for thou spakest, and they were made, thou didst send forth thy spirit, and it created them, and there is none that can resist thy voice. For the mountains shall be moved from their foundations with the waters, the rocks shall melt as wax at thy presence: yet thou art merciful to them that fear thee. For all sacrifice is too little for a sweet savour unto thee, and all the fat is not sufficient for thy burnt offering: but he that feareth the Lord is great at all times. Woe to the nations that rise up against my kindred! the Lord Almighty will take vengeance of them in the day of judgment, in putting fire and worms in their flesh; and they shall feel them, and weep for ever. Now as soon as they entered into Jerusalem, they worshipped the Lord; and as soon as the people were purified, they offered their burnt offerings, and their free offerings, and their gifts. Judith also dedicated all the stuff of Holofernes, which the people had given her, and gave the canopy, which she had taken out of his bedchamber, for a gift unto the Lord. So the people continued feasting in Jerusalem before the sanctuary for the space of three months and Judith remained with them. After this time every one returned to his own inheritance, and Judith went to Bethulia, and remained in her own possession, and was in her time honourable in all the country. And many desired her, but none knew her all the days of her life, after that Manasses her husband was dead, and was gathered to his people. But she increased more and more in honour, and waxed old in her husband's house, being an hundred and five years old, and made her maid free; so she died in Bethulia: and they buried her in the cave of her husband Manasses. And the house of Israel lamented her seven days: and before she died, she did distribute her goods to all them that were nearest of kindred to Manasses her husband, and to them that were the nearest of her kindred. And there was none that made the children of Israel any more afraid in the days of Judith, nor a long time after her death. .

... . just askin and hope we dont offend anyone with this question

godbless unto all always

Tumah

Veteran Member
:smoke: indeed my brethren
indeed
as we have diffirent experiences regarding unto this
and
we are greatful unto you to learn about those information about those creatures
as it were written accordingly unto its sources

~;> by the way
could we ask you something that is diffirent from this situation (just a single question)
if it also real meaning if it is corroborated unto the written facts about the jewis were only established during the time of judith becaused thats what weve heard from diffirent individuals who thought
Then Judith began to sing this thanksgiving in all Israel, and all the people sang after her this song of praise. And Judith said, Begin unto my God with timbrels, sing unto my Lord with cymbals: tune unto him a new psalm: exalt him, and call upon his name. For God breaketh the battles: for among the camps in the midst of the people he hath delivered me out of the hands of them that persecuted me. Assur came out of the mountains from the north, he came with ten thousands of his army, the multitude whereof stopped the torrents, and their horsemen have covered the hills. He bragged that he would burn up my borders, and kill my young men with the sword, and dash the sucking children against the ground, and make mine infants as a prey, and my virgins as a spoil. But the Almighty Lord hath disappointed them by the hand of a woman. For the mighty one did not fall by the young men, neither did the sons of the Titans smite him, nor high giants set upon him: but Judith the daughter of Merari weakened him with the beauty of her countenance. For she put off the garment of her widowhood for the exaltation of those that were oppressed in Israel, and anointed her face with ointment, and bound her hair in a tire, and took a linen garment to deceive him. Her sandals ravished his eyes, her beauty took his mind prisoner, and the fauchion passed through his neck. The Persians quaked at her boldness, and the Medes were daunted at her hardiness. Then my afflicted shouted for joy, and my weak ones cried aloud; but they were astonished: these lifted up their voices, but they were overthrown. The sons of the damsels have pierced them through, and wounded them as fugatives' children: they perished by the battle of the Lord. I will sing unto the Lord a new song: O Lord, thou art great and glorious, wonderful in strength, and invincible. Let all creatures serve thee: for thou spakest, and they were made, thou didst send forth thy spirit, and it created them, and there is none that can resist thy voice. For the mountains shall be moved from their foundations with the waters, the rocks shall melt as wax at thy presence: yet thou art merciful to them that fear thee. For all sacrifice is too little for a sweet savour unto thee, and all the fat is not sufficient for thy burnt offering: but he that feareth the Lord is great at all times. Woe to the nations that rise up against my kindred! the Lord Almighty will take vengeance of them in the day of judgment, in putting fire and worms in their flesh; and they shall feel them, and weep for ever. Now as soon as they entered into Jerusalem, they worshipped the Lord; and as soon as the people were purified, they offered their burnt offerings, and their free offerings, and their gifts. Judith also dedicated all the stuff of Holofernes, which the people had given her, and gave the canopy, which she had taken out of his bedchamber, for a gift unto the Lord. So the people continued feasting in Jerusalem before the sanctuary for the space of three months and Judith remained with them. After this time every one returned to his own inheritance, and Judith went to Bethulia, and remained in her own possession, and was in her time honourable in all the country. And many desired her, but none knew her all the days of her life, after that Manasses her husband was dead, and was gathered to his people. But she increased more and more in honour, and waxed old in her husband's house, being an hundred and five years old, and made her maid free; so she died in Bethulia: and they buried her in the cave of her husband Manasses. And the house of Israel lamented her seven days: and before she died, she did distribute her goods to all them that were nearest of kindred to Manasses her husband, and to them that were the nearest of her kindred. And there was none that made the children of Israel any more afraid in the days of Judith, nor a long time after her death. .

godbless unto all always
I understand from the end that somewhere here is a question, but I have no idea what it might be. Maybe you can ask use Google Translate to translate the question from your native language?

ukok102nak

I understand from the end that somewhere here is a question, but I have no idea what it might be. Maybe you can ask use Google Translate to translate the question from your native language?

:smoke: im not the one
who askin you my brethren

but this brethren of ours
:handpointdown:
~;> by the way

godbless unto all always

Tumah

Veteran Member
:smoke: im not the one
who askin you my brethren

but this brethren of ours
:handpointdown:
~;> by the way

godbless unto all always
It kind of looks like you just repeated the same question over. Are you asking me if Judaism was established during the time of the book of Judith or if Judith is a book found in Rabbinical sources, or something else altogether?

ukok102nak

~;> indeed
we are askin but not repeating the same words
for it just to remind which is which and
which is not
(and your talking to a diffirent person now
cause im ~;> yes its me and
not this ( :smoke: )
hope you get this by now
without using any goggle translate

by the way
by an actual experienced
i personally knew someone
who've seen an angel but if it is
put unto somekind of things
that is not been done then
i refused to say anything that is against unto the things which i never said

also ( :smoke: said this thing )
pardon me my brethren tumah
for not telling you that we used to insert some writtings amongst the brethren
so if i may suggest
that you should ask first for further clarification
as it is written carefully check
every detail on it
and correct us if we are wrong
Isaiah 45:11
Thus says the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command all of you me.

and you know your god im i right or wrong
as you know those creatures
( its me ~;> who is askin again and not
him :smoke: )
its really hard to have only one source of internet usage such as this

godbless unto always

It kind of looks like you just repeated the same question over. Are you asking me if Judaism was established during the time of the book of Judith or if Judith is a book found in Rabbinical sources, or something else altogether?

ukok102nak

~;> as i am a former pagan and former what they call now theist (as my eyes were not desame as before as i cannot almost see your way of approaching someone's thought by starting askin if you are getting confused unto such a situation as this)
just to inform anyone for a possible thought of not doing anything malicious which is against anyone's will
though my will in typing is not really that good as what my other brethren is doing now
and though im not all knowing
im not a liar

godbless
unto all always

ukok102nak

~;> that's what they call it now
but we (as it is been the way how our brethren used to say things) prepared to call it gentiles
as it is written
Ephesians 3:6
That the Gentiles should be join heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

godbless
unto all always

ukok102nak

~;> and to prove you
about this gentile things
read again
so as it is written
Galatians 3:6
Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know all of you therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In you shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continues not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that does them shall live in them.
13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangs on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit d through faith.

and by the way if you
could answer the first thing weve been askin lately ( i used to say this things `WE` becaused that question was been asked before by the another brethren of ours)
THIS QUESTION I MEAN
if it also real meaning if it is corroborated unto the written facts about the jews were only established during the time of judith becaused thats what weve heard from diffirent individuals who thought
of this written things as if it is part of a rabbinical sources (read the part that weve post earlier)

AND AFTER YOU ANSWERED THIS WE WILL TELL AN ACTUAL EXPERIENCED ABOUT ANGELS
AND I WILL TELL THIS PERSONALLY
UNTO YOU

as they say
we are not here to destroy any belief or faith but to fulfill

godbless
unto all always

WE ARE ASKING?
I am a former non-theist! not atheist, but NON-THEIST!
We ask, 'who is the angels? But who is the demons?
You keep saying, 'the other person', you mentioned this other person..
I have no idea who you are talking about! /another member here?/

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
~;> and to prove you
about this gentile things
read again
so as it is written
Galatians 3:6
Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know all of you therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In you shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continues not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that does them shall live in them.
13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangs on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit d through faith.

and by the way if you
could answer the first thing weve been askin lately ( i used to say this things `WE` becaused that question was been asked before by the another brethren of ours)
THIS QUESTION I MEAN
if it also real meaning if it is corroborated unto the written facts about the jews were only established during the time of judith becaused thats what weve heard from diffirent individuals who thought
of this written things as if it is part of a rabbinical sources (read the part that weve post earlier)

AND AFTER YOU ANSWERED THIS WE WILL TELL AN ACTUAL EXPERIENCED ABOUT ANGELS
AND I WILL TELL THIS PERSONALLY
UNTO YOU

as they say
we are not here to destroy any belief or faith but to fulfill

godbless
unto all always
Greetings
I don't want to derail this thread, /we can have these discussions elsewhere on the forums..
however, I never said that the Gentiles are ''wrong''/ I disagree with some of the church teachings.

ukok102nak

Greetings
I don't want to derail this thread, /we can have these discussions elsewhere on the forums..
however, I never said that the Gentiles are ''wrong''/ I disagree with some of the church teachings.

~;> so are we
for this is one of many way to achieve knowledge
although there are five members here
along with me
and the one is went outside to bring snacks in our humble settlement
there are only five of us now
one is unknown the other is ancient
the third one is me and the fourth is a former catholic and the last but not the least is what you call now atheist
but as what i've said before
we prepared to call them gentiles such as me ~;> as i considered also myself as a gentile

now (the other members are still in diffirent places)
in our humble settlement that were using one equipment to interact unto anyone who wants to and not forcing them
that's why we are askin first

and
to continue this thing that everyone calling now as atheist
but we prepared to called it gentiles
then we must provide a proof atleast a written fact to be exact and we know that somehow it is been accepted by some people out there
as it is written
Ephesians 2:11
Wherefore remember, that all of you being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time all of you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

HOPE ANYONE COULD SEE THIS BY NOW
AS IT IS WRITTEN
"WITHOUT GOD IN THE WORLD"

ARE WE TALKING THE SAME LANGUAGE NOW OR IF NOT THEN ITS FINE WITH US
AS LONG AS WE COULD SAY THAT IS BEEN DOUBTED IN THE FIRST PLACE
BUT IN THE END THE TRUTH STILL HAS ITS WAY UNTO ANY PERSONS HEART AND MIND AND SOUL

by the way
there's no damage done in our side
and hope also unto yours

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

Parsimony

Protestant Christianity has precious little to say about angels and demons (which is disappointing to me, because I find it an interesting subject matter). There are just a few basic facts that are oft-repeated: holy angels are immortal spirits that serve God while fallen angels fight against Him, fallen angels and demons are the same, people can be possessed by demons if they open themselves up to it. Sometimes angels can appear as humans on Earth. The only named ones that I am aware of are Michael, Gabriel and Satan (at least canonically). I know of nothing so rich in Protestantism as the summary that Tumah gave (other than dubious sources such as person anecdotes and descriptions derived from near-death experiences of angelic or demonic encounters).

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
~;> so are we
for this is one of many way to achieve knowledge
although there are five members here
along with me
and the one is went outside to bring snacks in our humble settlement
there are only five of us now
one is unknown the other is ancient
the third one is me and the fourth is a former catholic and the last but not the least is what you call now atheist
but as what i've said before
we prepared to call them gentiles such as me ~;> as i considered also myself as a gentile

now (the other members are still in diffirent places)
in our humble settlement that were using one equipment to interact unto anyone who wants to and not forcing them
that's why we are askin first

and
to continue this thing that everyone calling now as atheist
but we prepared to called it gentiles
then we must provide a proof atleast a written fact to be exact and we know that somehow it is been accepted by some people out there
as it is written
Ephesians 2:11
Wherefore remember, that all of you being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time all of you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

HOPE ANYONE COULD SEE THIS BY NOW
AS IT IS WRITTEN
"WITHOUT GOD IN THE WORLD"

ARE WE TALKING THE SAME LANGUAGE NOW OR IF NOT THEN ITS FINE WITH US
AS LONG AS WE COULD SAY THAT IS BEEN DOUBTED IN THE FIRST PLACE
BUT IN THE END THE TRUTH STILL HAS ITS WAY UNTO ANY PERSONS HEART AND MIND AND SOUL

by the way
there's no damage done in our side
and hope also unto yours

godbless
unto all always

I don't think we are disagreeing on anything regarding the religious aspects in the verses you've presented.
I haven't studied that specific question you asked, not familiar with it
good day

ukok102nak

Protestant Christianity has precious little to say about angels and demons (which is disappointing to me, because I find it an interesting subject matter). There are just a few basic facts that are oft-repeated: holy angels are immortal spirits that serve God while fallen angels fight against Him, fallen angels and demons are the same, people can be possessed by demons if they open themselves up to it. Sometimes angels can appear as humans on Earth. The only named ones that I am aware of are Michael, Gabriel and Satan (at least canonically). I know of nothing so rich in Protestantism as the summary that Tumah gave (other than dubious sources such as person anecdotes and descriptions derived from near-death experiences of angelic or demonic encounters).

~;> and i never knew this at all
for it says that tumah is an isralites
(correct us if we are wrong)
so meaning his a jew and from what he said before those information came from the rabbinical sources
and again
so far as i also know of nothing so rich in Protestantism as the summary that Tumah gave and
perhaps your right about this things

by the way
about this angels and demons
here are some written facts as what we knew some peole out there accepted this from what they calld now the bible
every detail on it
and kindly correct us if we are wrong
Isaiah 60:8
Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

Zec 5:9
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Where do these bear the ephah?
11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

2 Corinthians 11:15
It is no big megillah, therefore, if also Hasatan's ministers transform themselves as ministers of Tzedek [DANIEL 9:25]. Their end will be according to their ma'asim. THE QUALIFICATIONS OF THE TRUE SHLIACH ENTAIL MORE THAN BEING MERELY FARNUMEN (BUSY) AND FARMAHTERT (EXHAUSTED) FROM THE TZOROS OF THE CARES OF THE KEHILLAH, BUT ENTAIL ALL KINDS OF MESSIANIC SUFFERING; THE SAKANA (RISK, HAZARD) OF RAV SHA'UL'S AVODAS KODESH SERVICE TO MOSHIACH

as they say
there is that they call an angel of light
meaning there is something as an angel of the waters
so as written
Revelation of John 16:5
And I heard the angel of the waters say, You are righteous, O Lord, which are, and were, and shall be, because you have judged thus.

John 5:4
For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

now
about those demons who also known as
the spirits of devils
as it is written
Revelation of John 16:14
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

godbless
unto all always

ukok102nak

~;> and i never knew this at all
for it says that tumah is an isralites
(correct us if we are wrong)
so meaning his a jew and from what he said before those information came from the rabbinical sources
and again
so far as i also know of nothing so rich in Protestantism as the summary that Tumah gave and
perhaps your right about this things

by the way
about this angels and demons
here are some written facts as what we knew some peole out there accepted this from what they calld now the bible
every detail on it
and kindly correct us if we are wrong
Isaiah 60:8
Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

Zec 5:9
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Where do these bear the ephah?
11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

2 Corinthians 11:15
It is no big megillah, therefore, if also Hasatan's ministers transform themselves as ministers of Tzedek [DANIEL 9:25]. Their end will be according to their ma'asim. THE QUALIFICATIONS OF THE TRUE SHLIACH ENTAIL MORE THAN BEING MERELY FARNUMEN (BUSY) AND FARMAHTERT (EXHAUSTED) FROM THE TZOROS OF THE CARES OF THE KEHILLAH, BUT ENTAIL ALL KINDS OF MESSIANIC SUFFERING; THE SAKANA (RISK, HAZARD) OF RAV SHA'UL'S AVODAS KODESH SERVICE TO MOSHIACH

as they say
there is that they call an angel of light
meaning there is something as an angel of the waters
so as written
Revelation of John 16:5
And I heard the angel of the waters say, You are righteous, O Lord, which are, and were, and shall be, because you have judged thus.

John 5:4
For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

now
about those demons who also known as
the spirits of devils
as it is written
Revelation of John 16:14
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

godbless
unto all always

ukok102nak

I don't think we are disagreeing on anything regarding the religious aspects in the verses you've presented.
I haven't studied that specific question you asked, not familiar with it
good day

~;> as we are only askin first
and sharing some thoughts about one of our fellow atheist (he is a good atheist and also humble) said about us regarding his belief when it comes unto this so called religion
as what he (our fellow atheist) said before if you could notice that i wrote it along with our message
and though im not all knowing
im not a liar
. . . and with this message of him
stunned us all along

by the way
its nice to know that someone like you could say this things that
you haven't studied that specific question we asked, not familiar with it
and we are greatful about this for your telling the truth and this is something
i think that we must not disagreeing unto each other

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member

I will give you my perspective as a Muslim with a Gnostic bent. Other Muslims will almost certainly have different perspectives.

How were they created?

The God/dess (El Shaddai, Yahweh, HaShem, Allaah) created Angels from a spark of Theirself. The chief of the demons, Satan, was not created by The God/dess, but rather 'broke away' from the Rest of The God/dess, taking some of The God/dess' Spirit (spirits) with him to create the early universe, trapping the spirits inside. Some of these trapped spirits became the willing servants of Satan - these are the Djinn. Some of the Djinn later became, and continue to become, The God/dess' Servants. Those that remain Satan's servants we know as demons.

What is their purpose?

The God/dess created the Angels to do Battle with Satan and Satan's servants and liberate the spirits trapped inside the early (and later forms of the) universe.

Where do they exist, and what is their existence like?

Throughout the universe. Some of them we know as planets and stars.

Do they interact with humanity, and if so, how?

Yes. The Angels interact with humanity - particularly through the Prophets - to try to guide us back to The God/dess and directly to assist The God/dess' human (and indeed non-human) Servants in their Battle with Satan and Satan's servants. The Djinn that have become The God/dess' Servants also assist The God/dess' human Servants (in their Battle with Satan and Satan's servants). Satan and the demons work to corrupt humanity, to make them forget The God/dess and so become lost in the world, and to turn some of them into Satan's willing servants. They also do what they can to hinder those of The God/dess' human Servants that refuse to become corrupted.

Any information on Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Azrael, Samael/ Iblis/ Satan, Lilith

Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Azrael are Archangels - leaders of other Angels. Lucifer is another of the Angels, the planet Venus (known as Inanna/Ishtar/Astarte in ancient Mesopotamia and the Levant), NOT an alternate name for Satan. Samael and Iblees are alternate names for Satan.
Lilith is not a demon but simply a later name for Ninlil, the ancient Sumerian goddess of the wind.