• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ChristineES Has A New Job

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Yep. It's true. I was a stay-at-home mom to 3 kids, two of them special needs. Now I am a working woman. Despite the fact that I went to college and got a 3.6 gpa, I am a cashier in a retail place. What can I say?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yep. It's true. I was a stay-at-home mom to 3 kids, two of them special needs. Now I am a working woman. Despite the fact that I went to college and got a 3.6 gpa, I am a cashier in a retail place. What can I say?
What's your degree in?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Accounting.
Hmm. I would hope that you'd be able to sign up with a temp agency and get a foot in the door job like I did when I was breaking into computers with no paid experience and just a few catch-up college courses. In my case grunt labor was what I was good for at the time but the guy that I worked for liked me and, as they say, the rest is history. But maybe in this age with outsourcing all those jobs are now done in India?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, congrats Christine. Retail jobs can be fun depending on who you're working for/with.

Good luck. :)