• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Metal Lyrics

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
[Disclaimer: some material on this thread my be offensive to those who offend easily, reader discrition is strongly advised. It should also be noted that these lyrics do not necessarily reflect my personal world view - Adramelek]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Perpetuum Nocturnus
Music and lyrics by Adramelek

Now is the twilight of abominations
Unfolding curse of Ragnarok.
Embrace this world with boiling churning tempests
Enshround the heavens in mysterium nocturi.

Satanic metamorphic incarnations
Lift up thou my countenance
That I may cross the dusklit threshold
Into the Kingdom of Darkness everlasting.

I am become the Black Flame enshrined
The Sorcery of all Evil is mine to command
And by whose force the ancient gothic temples
Are with fire and vengeance reduced to worthless sand.

Thou shalt not suffer
The Christ child to live
Deliver him down
Into the sulfurous pit of Molok.

By the signs shalt be the Awakening
Of those who died to dream the Ancient Dreams...

When the realm of Heavenly light falls to Darkness
And the seas run red with conquered Christian blood,
When the black obsidian Earth is engulfed
In eternal burning rapture
Then shalt the stars be right again.
LET THE SEAS RUN RED!

Veni Princepes & Principum,
Qui sunt Inferi Principes;
Ego sum Rex Satanas potens et mirablis in obscure;
Cuius potestus est Tenebrae vicerib.

By the triumph of Heaven's fall
I raise my blazing sword of defiance
And invoke the ancient conjuration
Unto the blessings of eternal damnation.

Now is the twilight of abominations
Unfolding curse of Ragnarok.
Embrace this world with boiling churning tempests
Blackstain the heavens in perpetuum nocturi.

Conjuration Of Infernal Winds

Ascend O thou brethren of Infernus
Who rideth out upon the blazing winds.
Open wide the Gates of Darkness
And blast forth from thy blackened realm.

With the tongues of serpents we speak
And with the baying of the hounds.
A curse we are become upon the trodden lambs of God
Who are offered as burnt offerings to Our Dark Lord.

(Chorus)
Rise forth O thou Infernal Winds
That herald the ascension of the Children of Satan,
Who are become an army out of Hell
To scourge the Earth with Satanic redemption.

Blessed are the souls of the damned,
The heirs to All Creation;
Cursed are the righteous,
Who shall inherit eternity of sorrows;
Blessed are the Sorcerers of Evil,
Who raise the Temple of the Eight Trihedrons;
Cursed are the lambs of God,
Who feast upon monolithic lies.

Sanctus Infernus,
In Aeternum luminus nocturi;
Ave Magnus Domini Satanas
We have conquered in the name of thy vengeance.

In the name of thy vengeance...

Upon the Hight Altar of Lord Lucifer
Burns the ever lasting flame of the Kingdom of Darkness.
Brought to this world in aeons past,
For ever we will keep it holy, for ever shall we burn in majesty.

(Chorus)
Rise forth O though Infernal Winds
That herald the ascension of the Children of Satan,
Who are become an army out of Hell
To scourge the Earth with Satanic redemption.

:bat:
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
Not putting your music online or in stores is just mean.

I know. He really is both a writer/lyricist and musician of compelling artistry.

He's a fabulous pianist to boot.
I for one, have the greatest respect for Adramelek's work.

(*reconsiders learning how to scream*.... artistically... :rolleyes: :D)

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Darkness Descends Upon Terra

Darkness descends upon Terra
I can hear the Ancient Ones calling my name.
Baptized in the Lake of Eternal Fire,
My soul becomes transformed unto the mysterion of Satan.

God of divine mindlessness
I deny thy perverte creed
And procliam thy domain of Heavenly light
A castle of pestilent lies.

Sinister spirits of Darkness
I petition thy Powers Infernal,
Ascend from thy fortress of shadows
And enfold me in the raptures of damnation.

In the raptures of damnation!...

Deep in the blackest sanctum of Hell
Burns the ancient and gleaming Flame of Truth.
Behold now, O thou Children of the Ram
Our hallowed obsidian temple
Rising from a cold and blackened sea.

Messengers from beyond the gates of chaos,
Deliver unto me the Keys to Creation
For I am the keeper of the book of the creed
To the Bond between Hell and man.

The Bond between Hell and man!...

Daemons of Creation, Remember!
And unleash thy Satanic Will
Upon this World of Horrors.
Spirits of Infernal Light, Remember!
And embrace my restless soul
In a shroud of blazing winds of flame.

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Your words flow with like the orgasmic fire of the cosmic ocean! Beautiful, beautiful! You should check out some of my albums.

I can do some guitar work on that if you would want.:D

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I can do some guitar work on that if you would want.:D

I play both piano/keyboard (classically trained) and am self-taught on the guitar. I definately could use another guitarist for my black metal project called Archonian. My idea for the project is to have keyboards, two guitars, bass, speed metal type to, at times, slow drumming. A combination of Dark Funeral and Dimmu Borgir type vocals combined with some operatic singing as well (sung by either male or female). I would definately like for UltraViolet to do some of the operatic singing as she has an excellent singing voice.:yes:

It's so damm hard to find any descent musicians here where I live. I tried to put a band together a couple of years ago but all they wanted to do was party and get high all the time, and none of them were worth a shyt as musicians.:sarcastic

But if your truly serious about helping me out with this project Orias, we should discuss it further. I am very serious about unleashing the musickal wrath of Archonian upon the World of Horrors!

/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
I play both piano/keyboard (classically trained) and am self-taught on the guitar. I definately could use another guitarist for my black metal project called Archonian. My idea for the project is to have keyboards, two guitars, bass, speed metal type to, at times, slow drumming. A combination of Dark Funeral and Dimmu Borgir type vocals combined with some operatic singing as well (sung by either male or female). I would definately like for UltraViolet to do some of the operatic singing as she has an excellent singing voice.:yes:

It's so damm hard to find any descent musicians here where I live. I tried to put a band together a couple of years ago but all they wanted to do was party and get high all the time, and none of them were worth a shyt as musicians.:sarcastic

But if your truly serious about helping me out with this project Orias, we should discuss it further. I am very serious about unleashing the musickal wrath of Archonian upon the World of Horrors!

/Adramelek\

Dude that would be amazing, my cousin plays bass and I have a friend who plays guitar the same way as I do. Getting some decent Shagrath vocals would be hard though, since he has like the best black metal vocals ever. But your all the way down there, I don't know how we would get that together.

I'm sure that we could get some recording stuff together and help each other out. If we could get some vocals like ICS-Vortex that would be amazing. I don't know about any drummers though, they are pretty rare to find where I live. But that would be pretty sweet, since me and my cousin are both musicians and we both write alot too.

I am going to try and find some recording stuff and then we will try and work it out from there.

blackout

Violet.
I make a good "all around" musician.

Just sayin'.

Keyboards, guitar...
(*bites her female tongue*)

I want to get a theremin.

Even as a vocalist, I really am more of an instrumentalist. :shrug:
Improvisational skills....
High level musicianship all around....

*sigh*

*bites tongue twice as hard*

*leaves thread...*

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
I make a good "all around" musician.

Just sayin'.

Keyboards, guitar...
(*bites her female tongue*)

I want to get a theremin.

Even as a vocalist, I really am more of an instrumentalist. :shrug:
Improvisational skills....

I believe we can do this :D. It may take some time though, and I am a still a minor haha.

blackout

Violet.
I'm far too old to play "sideshow" games.
I've been a professional keyboardist & all around musician
for 20 years.

I'm not an opera singer anyway.
I'm an instrumentalist.

You guys have fun.
I'm sure it'll be great.
Ronnie's extremely talanted.

Still, hell... if he really wants any studio parts from me....
he knows I'll lay them down.
I've got both the equipment and the knowhow.....

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
I'm far too old to play "sideshow" games.
I've been a professional keyboardist & all around musician
for 20 years.

I'm not an opera singer anyway.
I'm an instrumentalist.

You guys have fun.
I'm sure it'll be great.
Ronnie's extremely talanted.

Still, hell... if he really wants any studio parts from me....
he knows I'll lay them down.
I've got both the equipment and the knowhow.....

Oh I see. It would be really sweet, I have been looking for someone who wants to play the same stuff as me for a long time now. Too bad he is down a couple states from me. But I am sure as long as we keep in touch we would be able to do this.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
If only I had some descent recording equipment I'd be dangerous, hehe. I know a guy in the ToS who is hell on the drums, and best of all he is excellent at speed metal double bass drumming. He has offered to play drums for me when I start recording my stuff.

I think if I practiced hard enough I could make my voice sound like a combination of Shagrath and E.M. Caligula of Dark Funeral. However, I want Archonian to also have its own unique sound, I don't want us to sound like every other black metal band out there.

What's really inspiring is that everyone who has ever heard my music seems to really love it, which is a good sign that our music would actually sell well. I remember times when I've played keyboard in public places, I always draw a croud. So people do like my music. Archonian is just one of my musickal projects, I am also working on a keyboard instrumental project called Obsidian Dawn which could be defined as neo-classical and dark goth. My mind is so full of ideas, I am very ambitious and goal oriented. I have such a stuborn personality when I Set out to do something I never give up, which is how I became a virtuoso pianist, through total passion and dedication to the goal. I've been told I have an iron will.

Orias

Left Hand Path
If only I had some descent recording equipment I'd be dangerous, hehe. I know a guy in the ToS who is hell on the drums, and best of all he is excellent at speed metal double bass drumming. He has offered to play drums for me when I start recording my stuff.

I think if I practiced hard enough I could make my voice sound like a combination of Shagrath and E.M. Caligula of Dark Funeral. However, I want Archonian to also have its own unique sound, I don't want us to sound like every other black metal band out there.

What's really inspiring is that everyone who has ever heard my music seems to really love it, which is a good sign that our music would actually sell well. I remember times when I've played keyboard in public places, I always draw a croud. So people do like my music. Archonian is just one of my musickal projects, I am also working on a keyboard instrumental project called Obsidian Dawn which could be defined as neo-classical and dark goth. My mind is so full of ideas, I am very ambitious and goal oriented. I have such a stuborn personality when I Set out to do something I never give up, which is how I became a virtuoso pianist, through total passion and dedication to the goal. I've been told I have an iron will.

Well of course we would be unique and better than most of the other black metal bands out there, since a lot of those black metal bands suck anyways.

I really think we should do this, it would be pretty amazing. We will have to figure out how to get to each other though, like recording wise, I don't have anything. Any ideas?