• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Belief vs. Knowledge - What takes precedence?

Straw Dog

If you want to describe it as belief before you do it and knowledge afterwards, that's your choice. If that's what it takes to convince you, then by all means. But you are not describing anything outside of what I've said. Nor is anyone else bound to apply this same rule.

EDIT: I wanted to add that I find it hard to believe that this rule is even universal in your own life.

It's not really. I'm just fabricating an argument for fun, although it got weak. Don't usually even go this far in defense of knowledge. Thanks for sparing a bit with me. I understand your reasoning better now.

Last edited:

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
It's not really. I'm just fabricating an argument for fun, although it got weak. Don't usually even go this far in defense of knowledge. Thanks for sparing a bit with me. I understand your reasoning better now.

:namaste

Always welcome!