• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are there single fathers, who never married, with children in the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I shall say something and it is a compliment. OK. Someone here does better than mentioning Hitler for keeping a thread going.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
They haven't and they are fact. Disprove them if you want or remain silent and people will make up their own mind.
You haven't made the case for the claims - you've just stated them as fact, which they certainly are not.

If you think it's on other people to disprove your claims rather than for you to actually back them up, I have to ask you: When did you stop beating your wife?

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
This thing
This:
Let me start again:
Tell me what is wrong with a child expecting a loving mother to be their through their upbringing? The answer that they can't be because they are working is because of feminism (the biggest change in the last few decades).

Women now mostly have to work, as market forces have changed- more money in the house drives up the market price of something. (if you don't understand that, look it up)

Early feminists set out to destroy the family, and going by many modern feminist forums, they still are. One quote: "if that means the demise of the family, so be it. It's an outdated institution anyway".

Perhaps you could also tell me what is so hateful for me to say that against women and why it is people can't seem to discuss the matter.

Robert.Evans

You haven't made the case for the claims - you've just stated them as fact, which they certainly are not.

If you think it's on other people to disprove your claims rather than for you to actually back them up, I have to ask you: When did you stop beating your wife?
I didn't

Robert.Evans

What's wrong with you is you espouse traditional male roles, and then every time someone says something even remotely insulting, you go hide behind the skirts of the site admins like a frightened toddler, threatening to report people for "abuse."

All while you say far more insuting things to others than the things they say to you that you report.

That's some idea of a traditional man. LOL
Quote one.

Robert.Evans

I do not know he is making reports to the administration. Do you?
I have felt insulted by his dismissing my comments and I think the insults of all have gone beyond what I think is acceptable, but it is my opinion that the insults were brought on by his having a double standard and even reveling in it. What is good for the goose is good for the gander but that is not how the conversation is going imho.
Man is the head of woman. Sauce for the goose and sauce for the gander means women would have a whole pile of things they didn't like. You know that.
I hav enot dimisssed you comments

Robert.Evans

See the question?
Some things to think on:

Feminism is responsible for breaking up the family.
Single parent families with children have more problems with them committing suicide, murder, problems with authority, falling out of school, generally antisocial, rape with misplaced anger, drug abuse, solvent abuse, etc.

When women work also it effects market forces, such as pushing up house prices.
When women work there is a lack of jobs for men.
When women work there are more arguments about who does what at home because the woman does not want to fulfil her role.
Children do not see their mothers from earlier on in the childhood which could seriously effect them later on in life for that lack of love.
Pedophiles in UK have managed to target childcare centres which would not be a factor if women did their own job.
More cars on the road, more pollution.
The role of the man weakened and thus his role in the family which also leads to family breakup; some of which ends in assaults and even death.

The solidity of a traditional family is paramount for the good of society. It is irresponsible for feminists do shirk their role. Now the often heard excuse is that they have to, which in part, is true. Again it is market forces and the government wanting to tax them and stop them having children.

However, the only real reason is certain feminists wanted freedom from men, and to do that needed, vote, job, power, and money, which meant breaking up the family unit.....something I never thought women were capable of. No excuse is sufficient from any feminist now, whether they consider themselves the thick end of the wedge or the thin; they are still part of it.

And this is not an attack on women per se, but rather their modern role. They have lost their spiritual seat. They have hunted after material things and forgotten what is important. They have compared themselves with men and not valued themselves as women. They consider money and position to be more important.

No doubt @Draka will find this one also.

Status
Not open for further replies.