• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any protection archetypes?

agorman

Premium Member
These days I've been trying to stay with the Norse pantheon, I even felt I was guided to it, but I just can't feel identified with the Norse culture, so I want to attempt again to manage just with my own true self. Maybe at most with some god as a guide (as you call Satan as a master/teacher).

I've read some of you (also Luciferians) use archetypes of gods, to represent capabilities of the true self. What archetypes do you use for protection against thieves, evil spirits (if you believe in them), etc?

Sometimes I've used a dragon, but I think there are others who might be better. I also thought of an eagle, but I don't want to confuse myself and end up calling Zeus, LOL. The idea is not calling an external god, but to discover my potential.

Kapalika

Premium Member
A couple of canine spirits to supplement my own personal defenses. If they are around spirits aligned with me work as well.

Something that works well is to set up your defenses in a way that only permits those who you know to "enter". This means that anything else need permission and so just be aware that you're not being tricked and you're okay.

A lot of people like to push out / banish any spirits at all at the end of every ritual or working or whatever. I don't find that always respectful and I let spirits I know for sure are okay come and go as they please. That's helped me at least as when something gets past defenses to my house ect the ones already allowed to come and go might be there to help me out.

I tend to attract trouble from the spiritual realm because of my activities or the massive amounts of dark energy I sometimes give off. A regular person or even a lot of magical people don't attract the same kind of attention that I do hence why I have a fairly advanced defense system lol.