• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any animal lovers in here...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Wow. He did something I really like. Too bad it didn't include mandatory castration, but it's a start.

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So now he's against "heinous and sadistic acts of cruelty?"
Didn't see that coming.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Why castrate an abused animal?
Castrate the abusers.
And why so gender specific?
I'd play "chop a tit" with female abusers.
And, it's because I hate animal abusers. It's pretty much the only time real violence doesn't unnerve and upset me, because pictures of matadors being gored, deer stomping a hunter, dogs retaliating and tearing off chunks of flesh, then I really am cheering for the animal and siding with the animal.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Castrate the abusers.

I'd play "chop a tit" with female abusers.
And, it's because I hate animal abusers. It's pretty much the only time real violence doesn't unnerve and upset me, because pictures of matadors being gored, deer stomping a hunter, dogs retaliating and tearing off chunks of flesh, then I really am cheering for the animal and siding with the animal.
Geeze....why not just rape'm.
That works for all genders.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Gee, I wonder if that includes

animal cruelity.png

Nah. Not as long as people enjoy it.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Farming and falconry can be more of a necessity,
Not In the U.S. of A.. The Amish (the only people I know of who use animals to plow with) make more than enough money to buy tractors, and no one practices falconry or hawking as a necessary food source.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Not In the U.S. of A.. The Amish (the only people I know of who use animals to plow with) make more than enough money to buy tractors
Yeah, I just can't see any justifying forcing them to buy cars and tractors. And how do you know how much they make?