• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Answer these questions to see if you're a god!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I have said...Ye ARE gods and all of you are children of the most High.
Psalms82

Just saying.
And it seems to be functional in the next life you might need some ability to manipulate your surroundings without extending your hand.
Your mind over matter.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Yes I am. And dans sone one beat me to the ghost busters

Trey of Diamonds

I would be a very good God, unless you made me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

2381734_f520.jpg

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm a talking monkey who keeps climbing up higher and higher in the trees thinking that someday I'll make it all the way up to the sky and find a nice cushy cloud to sit on.

Not sure if that's a yes or a no.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't currently operate under the notion that I'm a goddess.

Some theologies posit that everyone is a god, or everyone is God, or anyone or some people can become a god.

I don't think those theologies tie very well into the history of biological life on earth or any demonstrated abilities of humans, but I could see why people would find those worldviews interesting or desirable.

gseeker

conflicted constantly
Hmm surprised that no one has made a sexual reference and Godhood yet. Eh I think ill take the high road and not be the first. Lol

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't specify earlier but I am the Goddess of RF and also of Procrastination. They sort of go hand in hand.