• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Altars

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Thought id share my new altar to Gula Bau
received_1126549685200056.jpeg

I made it while rearranging my other altars and such. I'll share them too in separate posts on this thread

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I wonder if anyone would find it weird that i put a lot of toys and stuffed animals as offerings? My deities don't mind that's all that matters but it does seem weird to some folk
I had a toy request once.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Who to? What was the toy? If you feel comfortable sharing
Papa Legba wanted the cat's stuffed toy dog. I told him if I gave it to him, the cat would likely want it back(and jump on the altar to claim it), and it would be a struggle between the two of them. We settled on a pack of plastic dogs.

VoidCat

What do you leave as offerings to Loki?
Food offerings I typically leave sweets candy and cinnamon. Im considering giving him coffee sometime. God of mischief with coffee...if he has adhd it may make him sleepy otherwise he gonna be energetic.

Non food offerings...i have toys, incense, candles, some crystals and rocks, cinnamon, a few spell jars...he seems to like bright colourful stuff...also for some reason I've seen stuff that was on another gods altar end up on his instead...i dont know if I accidently put it there or if he moved it.

I also do things like talk to him and acts of service

VoidCat

Food offerings I typically leave sweets candy and cinnamon. Im considering giving him coffee sometime. God of mischief with coffee...if he has adhd it may make him sleepy otherwise he gonna be energetic.

Non food offerings...i have toys, incense, candles, some crystals and rocks, cinnamon, a few spell jars...he seems to like bright colourful stuff...also for some reason I've seen stuff that was on another gods altar end up on his instead...i dont know if I accidently put it there or if he moved it.

I also do things like talk to him and acts of service
Im thinking of giving him this as an offering...it says Loki to me
17107643792838336879223104230134.jpg

Last edited: