• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A good heated discussion

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Not belittle! For who are we to judge another house? Belittle means to make something seem unimportant. Is the anti-christ unimportant? Most everyone seems to thinks so. I think it is important to know who the enemy is. BUT the enemy is never better, stronger, wiser, I can't think of anything else, than God.

If he is your enemy then he seems pretty less important than God. So, belittle is close I can think of. If he was your friend not enemy and you chose to serve God instead, there is no belittlement just a very very strong difference of opinion

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If he is your enemy then he seems pretty less important than God. So, belittle is close I can think of. If he was your friend not enemy and you chose to serve God instead, there is no belittlement just a very very strong difference of opionion
OK. That is amicable. I think the ant-christ is not a he. Not a she either.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
What is God?
I am an Ahmadi Muslim, G-d is described in Quran in many verses, combining them in one word define G-d. One such place is:

[2:256] Allah — there is no God but He, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining. Slumber seizes Him not, nor sleep. To Him belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that will intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them; and they encompass nothing of His knowledge except what He pleases. His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth; and the care of them burdens Him not; and He is the High, the Great.​
Regards

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God leads. Anti-christ misleads. We should be able to identify that which will mislead us. That makes the anti-christ important but not to be respected. If it was a person he or she should be respected. All people deserve respect, all people being in God's image.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
OK. That is amicable. I think the ant-christ is not a he. Not a she either.

Hey,

What can I say? I dont see anyone (or entity or ant-christ for that matter) as evil or an enemy. Strong words for someone (or thing?) I diagree with.

Edit: Eveyone is to be respected even our enemies. Antichrist included. Respected not followed.

Thuli

Sorry about the inconvenience, I'm new. I haven't gotten the hang of the "controls" yet. But no, not to obey God. My question is not "Where does Jesus come in when it comes down to freedom" since we were on the topic of freedom.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am an Ahmadi Muslim, G-d is described in Quran in many verses, combining them in one word define G-d. One such place is:

[2:256] Allah — there is no God but He, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining. Slumber seizes Him not, nor sleep. To Him belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that will intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them; and they encompass nothing of His knowledge except what He pleases. His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth; and the care of them burdens Him not; and He is the High, the Great.​
Regards
That is beautiful!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hey,

What can I say? I dont see anyone (or entity or ant-christ for that matter) as evil or an enemy. Strong words for someone (or thing?) I diagree with.
Then you disagree that Christians think of me as their enemy. I appreciate that. Thank you.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sorry about the inconvenience, I'm new. I haven't gotten the hang of the "controls" yet. But no, not to obey God. My question is not "Where does Jesus come in when it comes down to freedom" since we were on the topic of freedom.
How does Jesus make a person free? That is a good question! I am not sure if I know how.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Can anyone help me with the quote feature? Please, please.
Reply is one thing. +Quote is a special new thing here

Read a post and if you will respond to it click first the reply app. Then up pops a box. In it write your reply.