• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A FALSE CHRIST FAILED ME

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
Another saviour has failed me !!

Millions upon MILLIONS !! of people have relied on a second coming to save them ............. I am one of them. .

Im lucky if i live another 10-15 years due to stage 3 liver cirrhosis, i ache , im tired, my appetite is non existent,, hospital is my second home soon to be my first.......and iv just stubbed my toe ;)

I don't know wether to laugh or cry.

This is a thanks to all the false christ's ........who failed to save me

Thanks

Faybull

Another saviour has failed me !!

Millions upon MILLIONS !! of people have relied on a second coming to save them ............. I am one of them. .

Im lucky if i live another 10-15 years due to stage 3 liver cirrhosis, i ache , im tired, my appetite is non existent,, hospital is my second home soon to be my first.......and iv just stubbed my toe ;)

I don't know wether to laugh or cry.

might as well laugh...you can do both actually, 'cause it is hysterical.
what is all this "second coming stuff"?

This is a thanks to all the false christ's ........who failed to save me

Thanks

mainliner

do you think by proclaiming christ has come is to deny that christ is coming?
i just think its unfair for someone to walk on gods earth and preach outlandish claims that there the savior,the Christ,the anionted one , the light of all mitiverse etc etc ................and not deliver.

there all **** !!

they should be ashamed .......but they are too delusional

Faybull

i just think its unfair for someone to walk on gods earth and preach outlandish claims that there the savior,the Christ,the anionted one , the light of all mitiverse etc etc ................and not deliver.

there all **** !!

they should be ashamed .......but they are too delusional
why would this christ ever have to proclaim that he or she is christ? it is selfdefeating.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
So is it the fault of some "false" god that your liver is rotting?
Why is it the fault of some saviour that you are sick?
Do you really think the universe works for you & only in your lifetime?
I feel you failed your "self" and have a need to blame.
I suppose "god" caused you to stub your toe.

mainliner

So is it the fault of some "false" god that your liver is rotting?
Why is it the fault of some saviour that you are sick?
Do you really think the universe works for you & only in your lifetime?
I feel you failed your "self" and have a need to blame.
I suppose "god" caused you to stub your toe.
say what ?

Etritonakin

Your expectations failed you -keep the commandments and don't worry. Meanwhile -read the scriptures, pray, and don't listen to men so much.

Plato

Mainliner,
To be a human with our very limited human abilities judging God and judging He has failed is pretty heavy stuff don't you think? But if your in pain and despair I guess it's understandable.
In my opinion NOW is the time you 'need' Jesus and God. Rich people, lucky people, happy people don't need God. They are living out their earthly delights fine without him. Sick people, poor people, working people, people with incurable diseases, the unemployed, the homeless need God. He listens to them who need him. You didn't always have 3rd stage cirrhosis, what did you expect God to do for you before when you were healthy?
Now that your sick and you need him I'd say pray and live your religion like he wants, he'll listen. This is the least time to give up on God when you need him most. But beware, God is after saving souls for the afterlife and easing the human suffering we humans cause on earth, not in granting wishes (he's not a genie), nor providing earthy delights, wealth or success.
P.S. 10-15 years doesn't sound so bad to me (a lot of cancer patients have about 8-14 years less than that).
P.S. Don't let people play the 'blame game' with you because your disease is cirrhosis, and don't think that way, it's disease like any other and there is no 'fault'.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
P.S. 10-15 years doesn't sound so bad to me (a lot of cancer patients have about 8-14 years less than that).
P.S. Don't let people play the 'blame game' with you because your disease is cirrhosis, and don't think that way, it's disease like any other and there is no 'fault'.
"It isn't as bad as it could be so your points are invalid".

mainliner

Mainliner,
To be a human with our very limited human abilities judging God and judging He has failed is pretty heavy stuff don't you think? But if your in pain and despair I guess it's understandable.
In my opinion NOW is the time you 'need' Jesus and God. Rich people, lucky people, happy people don't need God. They are living out their earthly delights fine without him. Sick people, poor people, working people, people with incurable diseases, the unemployed, the homeless need God. He listens to them who need him. You didn't always have 3rd stage cirrhosis, what did you expect God to do for you before when you were healthy?
Now that your sick and you need him I'd say pray and live your religion like he wants, he'll listen. This is the least time to give up on God when you need him most. But beware, God is after saving souls for the afterlife and easing the human suffering we humans cause on earth, not in granting wishes (he's not a genie), nor providing earthy delights, wealth or success.
in sorry to say but your miles out here buddy ...sorry :)

cirrhosis is my fault , i don't blame anyone, god hasn't let me down..... False Christs have.

sorry there's much more your miles out.......this is a very typical view on someone you don't know who has cirrhosis....sorry buddy.

true but not for me :)