• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yadavas Hebrews farmers. How come Jews thought Hebrews were slaves?

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
I will share academic books. No problem. BUT

now you have have named two things.

1. Esther
2. Alexander

Quote me their original works where they called these two worlds as "West and East" as in global geopolitical demarcations like you are doing your best to present today.
First you give the docs showing that arabia at 6ce did not know of india.

firedragon

Veteran Member
You keep going in circles.
Not at all. You keep pretending you cannot read simple English text. I know you are very good in English.

So again. I did not say "Arabia did not know of India". Read what I said again. Or maybe I will say it for the 10th time. Let me cut and paste what I said.

"The thing is, you are turning the east of anything into the "east" in the colonial era. Mate. This is the Qur'an, written in Arabia in the 7th century, not a post colonial book that refers to India as the east."

" East or West did not mean a global west or east like India and America in the time of Moses. So again, for the umpteenth time you are absolutely and deliberately ignoring that fact."

"Let me repeat. East or West did not mean a global west or east like India and America in the time of Moses."

"Again, this global east and west like "America and India" only appeared in the colonial period."

"now you have have named two things.

1. Esther
2. Alexander

Quote me their original works where they called these two worlds as "West and East" as in global geopolitical demarcations like you are doing your best to present today." BTW, you threw in a red herring like this but never responded to this question. "

"So again. I did not say "Arabia did not know of India".

Good?

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
Not at all. You keep pretending you cannot read simple English text. I know you are very good in English.

So again. I did not say "Arabia did not know of India". Read what I said again. Or maybe I will say it for the 10th time. Let me cut and paste what I said.

"The thing is, you are turning the east of anything into the "east" in the colonial era. Mate. This is the Qur'an, written in Arabia in the 7th century, not a post colonial book that refers to India as the east."

" East or West did not mean a global west or east like India and America in the time of Moses. So again, for the umpteenth time you are absolutely and deliberately ignoring that fact."

"Let me repeat. East or West did not mean a global west or east like India and America in the time of Moses."

"Again, this global east and west like "America and India" only appeared in the colonial period."

"now you have have named two things.

1. Esther
2. Alexander

Quote me their original works where they called these two worlds as "West and East" as in global geopolitical demarcations like you are doing your best to present today." BTW, you threw in a red herring like this but never responded to this question. "

"So again. I did not say "Arabia did not know of India".

Good?
Sorry. Bye.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Sorry. Bye.
Mate. Once again. They did not refer to the modern day geopolitical east back in the days of Moses or Muhammed. It's a colonial time phrase you are using. That's Anachronism. So your whole thesis about Moses, east and India is just false and unacademic. Made up. Untrue.

All you could do is say "Sorry". You cannot reconcile this. But you "need" your whole thesis to be true otherwise you cannot sell your book. So you don't have a choice but to avoid facing an inevitable wall.

Ciao.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
Mate. Once again. They did not refer to the modern day geopolitical east back in the days of Moses or Muhammed. It's a colonial time phrase you are using. That's Anachronism. So your whole thesis about Moses, east and India is just false and unacademic. Made up. Untrue.

All you could do is say "Sorry". You cannot reconcile this. But you "need" your whole thesis to be true otherwise you cannot sell your book. So you don't have a choice but to avoid facing an inevitable wall.

Ciao.
I don't engage in name calling. Just discuss quran 28.44.45. what does east mean here.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
This is not the British Raj. This is the 7th century. And you are referring to a story about Moses stemming from thousands of years ago. They didn't call India "The East". Study a bit more. Study about Maghribasshamsi.
Actually it is the 21st Century. British Raj is the dustbin of history, and UK is currently being ruled by a person of Indian origin. And Gopi Hinduja is the wealthiest person in UK (Google Search).
People are asking as to how long it will take for US to be ruled by a person of Indian origin (Kamala Harris, Nikky Haley, Ro Khanna or even Vivek Ramaswamy, the joker, etc.).

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
First you give the docs showing that arabia at 6ce did not know of india.
Yeah, knowing the location does not mean that "it knew" India. I know the location of Honduras, but I do not know Honduras. I have never been to the West of Egypt. India did trade with the Gulf countries since the time of Krishna, but hardly any further. From there to Mediterranean, the trade was in the hands of other people.

Bharat, you were in a hurry and you did not write this sentence correctly. It should have been "Arabia in 6th Century C.E. did not know of India."
Did you too study in government schools like I did?

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
East existed then too. You are fixed on colonial phraSe. Read quran again without colonial bit
Of course east existed. It's the direction of the sunrise. Not your colonial geopolitical region we cal "East" today.

So try to embrace the truth rather than doing the anachronism fallacy. Don't pretend you don't understand what I am saying.

Mary went to the east in the Qur'an. Did she also come to India? Then go back to the Middle East to give birth to eesa?

That's why I told you to do some study on Mathliassamshi to which your marketing supporter responded with "oh it's a period of sunrise" and he asked "where is it". How daft could one be to think a "period" is a "geographical location"? Seriously mate. I told you to research it for you to understand what east and west is in the language and the life and time of the prophet Muhammed. EVEN if you don't believe he was a prophet of God. But you are so dishonest you are ignoring the fact for so long.

Again, East or West was not the geopolitical west or east that you are trying to posit back in ancient or medieval times. YOU ARE WRONG. And if you are honest you will embrace it.

But I guess since you are trying to sell your book you have no choice.

Anyway, you could read some books that really matter. Be honest. Read the book called "Orientalism" by Edward Said just to get a kindergarten level feel of things.

).

firedragon

Veteran Member
I don't engage in name calling. Just discuss quran 28.44.45. what does east mean here.
East means east. That means the side where the sun sets. NOT INDIA. Seriously mate. I have told you a million times but you are ignoring it. But don't worry. On this point, I will tell you again and again.

East at that time did not mean the geopolitical region that you love. Do you get it?

Let me say that again. East being the region you want to posit was a colonial development. It was not ancient or medieval. So you are WRONG.

River Sea

@firedragon you must apologies this is extremely painful. I am not a marketing supporter at all. I read my very first book and I shared only. I want you to apologies to me now

That's why I told you to do some study on Mathliassamshi to which your marketing supporter responded with "oh it's a period of sunrise" and he asked "where is it"

I have never market any books never, I only read one book and I had failed to read book number two which is five views of exodus by Mark D. Janzen (I fail so badly reading the second book that I hurt from not knowing if I can read it) if I manage to read it and I share will you blame me for marketing the second book?

After reading book number one I shared

You @firedragon do not know me

I never once market any books nor will I ever. I read one book and shared

This is a huge pain that you had done I want an apology.

You stop telling me what I do when I read a book

You stop it now, you are extremely mean to me

I taken the time and study what you asked. which was Mathliassamshi, and I looked it up, which you claim

I want an apology from you for you telling me what I'm doing

All I did was read my first book and I shared what I was learning

mostly I wrote about burnt bake bricks needing 50% straw and mud bricks needs 1% of straw

I kept writing that over and over again, practicing language

I need an apology from you due to you tell me what I'm doing

You stop telling me what my intentions are. You have no rights to tell me what I do. You don't know me

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
I taken the time and study what you asked. which was Mathliassamshi, and I looked it up, which you claim
Yeah. So you asked "Where" while you yourself said it was a "period". A period is not a geographical location. It's a time in a day. This was to show you how flawed your argument and Bharat's arguments were. This is why you must study the subject deep.

Own up to that.

Cheers.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Of course, east is not India. But India lies to the eastT
Haha. Why do you seriously keep pretending you don't understand what I am saying?

Try and digest this if you have to read it a 100 times. I know you can read and comprehend simple English.

THE GEO PO.ITICAL EAST AND WEST AS WE KNOW TODAY WAS PROMOTED DURING THE COLONIAL PERIOD. IT DID NOT EXIST 1400 YEARS AGO. SO YOUR WHOLE THESIS IS FALSE.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
Haha. Why do you seriously keep pretending you don't understand what I am saying?

Try and digest this if you have to read it a 100 times. I know you can read and comprehend simple English.

THE GEO PO.ITICAL EAST AND WEST AS WE KNOW TODAY WAS PROMOTED DURING THE COLONIAL PERIOD. IT DID NOT EXIST 1400 YEARS AGO. SO YOUR WHOLE THESIS IS FALSE.
Of course I understand that AS WE KNOW TODAY did not exist. First you had problem with my other house. Then saudi your foot. Then east. Now you insist on peddling the nonsense of todays geopoLitical situation which you brought in. YOU FEIGN NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE QUESTION TGAT A 12 GRADER WOULD EASILY ANSWER: WHERE WAS EAST FR0M 600 CE ARABIA. I tried to let you off the hook by resting. But you are suicidal aren't you?