• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
After this Aftershock concert Powerwolf, Ghost, Dream Theater, Symphony X and Deep Purple will be the main ones I want to see that I haven't seen yet.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Its the weekend, in
Im surprised they don't given the criticisms of Xi and the CCP.
But I have something for them.
iu
well let me talk to my Jinping and see what i can do

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Some people don't understand hints in context. The context being some sites banned but not RF.

To be even more explicit, I was tempted to try to find something to post that the Chinese censors would not like.
For that, you have been censored in China, not RF, just you

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My brother had one. I didn't know there was anything special about it. I never asked, but I assume he got it from the food processing plant he did maintenance at.
Funny story, when I worked there years later a Puerto Rican told me the exact same thing, word for word, that one if them told my brother how they hate being mistaken for Mexican.
Puerto Ricans are just a different kind of Mexican.
Like Brazilians & Spaniards.

Back in the day, the Simpson VOM was the fancy one.
simpson-260-8-analog-vom-meter-12388.jpg

I used those before you & @Wirey were even born.
Abe Lincoln & I shared one in school.

Wirey

Fartist
Puerto Ricans are just a different kind of Mexican.
Like Brazilians & Spaniards.

Back in the day, the Simpson VOM was the fancy one.
simpson-260-8-analog-vom-meter-12388.jpg

I used those before you & @Wirey were even born.
Abe Lincoln & I shared one in school.
Pfffttttt! I used that to measure line voltage when the lightning hit's Ben's kite and charged that key!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Today is another day I regret taking this job. I have so much to do with my business, it'll never end, and I'm slowly amassing something that can double as a "my digital skills" portfolio.
Amd while my employer has taught me very little, trained me for hardly anything and moves me along slowly, I've been learning multiple programs and plugins and getting back into coding for my own efforts.
And I don't think words will ever be able to describe how incomparably more motivated the learning and growing makes me feel over being treated like an afterthought they take so long to get to they had to start over on the training for my current step.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today is another day I regret taking this job. I have so much to do with my business, it'll never end, and I'm slowly amassing something that can double as a "my digital skills" portfolio.
Amd while my employer has taught me very little, trained me for hardly anything and moves me along slowly, I've been learning multiple programs and plugins and getting back into coding for my own efforts.
And I don't think words will ever be able to describe how incomparably more motivated the learning and growing makes me feel over being treated like an afterthought they take so long to get to they had to start over on the training for my current step.
This web site is for you Demotivators® - The World’s Best Demotivational Posters

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I got this weird letter from CVS/Caremark about not refilling a prescription they refilled and which should arrive Monday.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I got this weird letter from CVS/Caremark about not refilling a prescription they refilled and which should arrive Monday.
If its a controlled substance then you'd better find out what to do to keep from some unexpected charge. Laws are weird. Scam maybe?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If its a controlled substance then you'd better find out what to do to keep from some unexpected charge. Laws are weird. Scam maybe?
It's not. It's a blood pressure pill I've taken for years. I assume a glitch but I've sent them a message which I expect them to ignore and which I'll follow with a phone call which I expect them to not know what is going on. Just call me an optimist.