• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today was all about ordering a new dog dog - too many choices and lots of measuring. Tomorrow I'm planning to whack-a-mole with weeds.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Attachments

• Catcutta6.jpg
    Catcutta6.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 9

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have my first product with my own design finished and listed. It's a sticker. Mr. Stabby.
Two more of my own products, go hard and heavy with the drop shipped items, make the first logo and my goal is to open up next Monday.
And then it's more items and learn more about using Facebook, Youtube, etc. to boost sales, along with getting more items listed, learn how to do a few thingies with the drop ship order filler, and design more products.
And then it's going to be onto sowing the seeds electronics store with some Steam keys and refurbished electronics.
Hopefully by this time things will be going well enough I can reenact the quitting scene from Half Baked and tell them if they don't like, or if they do, there are two words to tell them, a simple phrase made famous by DeGenerationX.

Shadow Wolf

I keep trying to reply @Brickjectivity's Buddhist cat.
I've noticed AI art often has this hazy look to it. It's like it has its own style or making a different finish that seems between gloss and matte.

Shadow Wolf

Today is Return of the Jedi. I forgot Lucas did make one of the more interesting, advanced and alien sci-fi worlds.
I did catch a line of Yoda's in Empire that pretty much does confirm the biological nature of the Force, amd while midicorians weren't named until two more movies, Yoda said it grows within us, indicating they give off their own energy.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Shut up about all that - It's May 7th and my youngest son's birthday!

True story time:

I had him about an hour before Mother's Day, and the next morning I was sound asleep and was awakened by a nurse or aide or whatever carrying in my breakfast with a red rose in a little vase, saying CONGRATS on it. So once every few years his birthday and Mother's Day is the same day. I love that.