• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not. It's a blood pressure pill I've taken for years. I assume a glitch but I've sent them a message which I expect them to ignore and which I'll follow with a phone call which I expect them to not know what is going on. Just call me an optimist.
Ok, just so long as its not a prood bleasure pill.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I may be up to two clients who's cars I'll be working on. Hopefully it spreads and I can just be the mechanic for the local queers. I hate working on cars but wouldn't mind it at this point if it's my own thing. And the more streams of income I have the happier I'll be because I HATE having a job and quitting the job world is a top priority.
I may need the occasional night of write drunk and a day of editing sober (I wonder if anyone else here knows the origins, or alleged origins, anyways, of that expression) because I have written some really good item descriptions, and a lot of mediocre ones, and some really bad ones. And I'm going to make it a bragging point that I do not use AI so using that to to improve things isn't an option. It can't write as good as me anyways.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Xi, forgive them, for he does not know what he does
Just pretend theres a hand with its finger on the lower eyelid on the squinting pling the skin down to finish the gesture.
They have that in China or just Japan?
u1f61c_u1f621.png

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was reading this story about Comcast and wondered if anyone here has watched some of these? Thinking of Canceling Comcast? Here Is Everything You Need to Know to Break Free from Xfinity TV | Cord Cutters News

AXS TV, Baby TV, BeIN Sports, Chedddar, Cowboy Channel Duck TV, Golf Channel, Great American Country, MSG, Pursuit Channel, Revolt (@Revoltingest ?) or ViceTV (for the naughty among us presumably)
Vice hasn't been a naughty
channel from what I've seen.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Today was a good day. I volunteered at the trans closet at the lgbt center and I hung out and got to work on my website (I most my cooy editing done, though I have to check prices I changed because I forgot the price per item the app shows me does not include shipping), and weird. Though I've never attached my identity to being trans or queer I saw a neighbor there and it felt good being seen attached to it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

I saw the post​

If a person claiming to be Christ comes today, how do you know it is really *not* him?​

and my very first thought was a line from a dire straights song​

If 2 men think they’re Jesus one of them must be wrong

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Got a hat at the great wall that
@sun rise would WISH he could have for daily wear, that will make @Revoltingest envious

I’ll never wear it, but it was cool and i had to buy is, besides, after you convert yuan to dollars it was only $4

This is the hat.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB19fD9...Baseball-Cap-Men-Women-for-Ethnic-Chinese.jpg.

But mine also came with pins for the Chinese communist party, Mao Zedong, and Zhou Enlai

It’s awesome…. But i shall likely never wear it, unless i wear it to vote in the next presidential election

Last edited: